Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Wayne signs Ross is finished with us. He won't get near the team and due to his behaviour regarding a contract just park him with the kids.....he's finished with us......

Wat behaviour is that ? You want to punish him and park him with the kids because he rightfully is taking as much time as he wants to decide the next step of his future ?

He's done nothing wrong and has kept completely quiet throughout this.

He knows that he's going. He also knows that not signing a contract will reduce the money we get for him. His next step away from Everton is downhill.......

If all your assumptions are true then I still don't see the issue.

Why would he sign a new contract if he wants out ? We're already overpricing him and scaring off spurs if you believe the papers. Struggling to see what he's done which deserves being punished.

If Wayne signs Ross is finished with us. He won't get near the team and due to his behaviour regarding a contract just park him with the kids.....he's finished with us......

Completely agree so hopefully he signs and Wayne doesn't.
Can't see any way they play together, Rooney should be behind the centre forward.

If Spurs want him then there's no way he'll bid what we want until the last week of the window. They're Barkley's only realistic option and Levy drives a hard bargain. It'll just end up a long drawn out process which will be incredibly frustrating.

I still want him to stay. I think he was excellent at time last season and with better players around him he'd improve.

If all your assumptions are true then I still don't see the issue.

Why would he sign a new contract if he wants out ? We're already overpricing him and scaring off spurs if you believe the papers. Struggling to see what he's done which deserves being punished.

He wants to leave. I can't think of anything worse. It took me 12 years to get over Rooney......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back