Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way if he hears that a old has been is returning on a better deal - then no wonder he is having reservations about signing his contract!
Put the sentimentalise to one side - We may get one season out of Rooney while we let a hot top Young international player with at least 7 years in his locker go cheaply!

Mate your too emotionally invested in lads who frankly don't care a tenth about our club as we do.

Those days went with me when Rooney left, if Ross goes it's because he's more concerned with what his agent says and his bank manager thinks of him than what legacy he could build here or what the fans think of him.

For a lad who grew up idolising Rooney, you'd have thought he'd remember that.

As for the contract, he's by accounts been offered more than alli gets on his new spurs one.

In Your Humble Opinion...

You could argue that Ross has already learned from Rooney, who only a few years ago held out to turn down a new contract with SAF, and was rewarded with £250k per week.

I think I'd sit up and take note of that too...

Oh, he has been very clever, no thought either for the club that developed him nor the fans who pay his wages, a thoroughly modern footballer.....

No way if he hears that a old has been is returning on a better deal - then no wonder he is having reservations about signing his contract!
Put the sentimentalise to one side - We may get one season out of Rooney while we let a hot top Young international player with at least 7 years in his locker go cheaply!

Doesn't change the fact he had refused to sign the contract on offer, does it? Rooney's contract irrelevant - he's won the lot. What has Ross won in that time?

Not ITK or anything just establishing that.

One of the people I work with - their partner works in the hospital that EFC send their bloodwork to (Wigan I think).

They get the bloodwork of all the players a week or two before a return to training - they get everyone - players, coaches etc.

So anyway - on Monday, they get Ross Barkley's blood in for testing. Not sure what that means, but it at least indicates movement one way or another. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Willing to vault myself on this one - just passing on what I have heard etc.

The old has been still had a better last season than Ross and is still a far better player whether you like it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back