Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's gradually improving, it's scary how good he could become pace power and skill, involved in most of our goals this season. When he not trying to do it all by himself he plays better.

It's amusing reading Martinezs comments about Barkley being so special but then insist on continuously using him in a position which doesn't utilise his best assets. Barry and Cleverly are regularly further up the pitch than him and it's been like this for long parts of the season.

I like him, but his decision making and picking the right pass needs work, I'm sure it will improve but he keeps picking the wrong pass or trying a through ball that is never on.

He gets the ball wide right and Rom is in the centre. The obvious ball is to try get it in between defender and keeper, however Rom makes a clever move and pulls back and Ross instantly pings the ball back for him. However the defender also does very well and cuts it out. Regardless of that it was really good play from both of them.

Thats an example of how it's not always as simple as passing poorly. Sometimes the pace and direction can be just a little off, or it can be the opposition are closing and covering well....as in today....with the best defence in the league.

I honestly thought he had a very very good game today. Thats a mountain of responsibility on a young player who seems to struggle with confidence at times, but he has stepped up now.

absolutely LOLing at the media creaming themselves at alli because he scooped one into the net, ross is approximately 5 million times the player, any blue who doesn't rate him should commit hari kari instantly

Sudoko Deservedly?

the same quegs slating him him, were hating on rom last season, beauts to a man

They tend to slate Admonished Wrongly and Lukaku, and tell us all that Funes Mori and Cleverley were Man of the Match possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back