Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our ITK type people (so buckets of salt with this) think Poch really likes and wants him, however Levy isn't prepared to go to anything like £50m. It's a crazy summer market this year though and I can see anything less than that not being enough.

Not sure exactly where he would fit but I've always thought he could be good playing a bit deeper.

then why the hell did the idiot go for sissoko at £30m in a less inflated market? ha such a strange signing.

Also, with the Keane shouts. Burnley made it clear they were appy to let him see out his final year as him helping hem stay up would be worth so much more than selling cheap. We, on the other hand, have said we will sell as we wont lose Ross on a free. So we have opened ourselves up to be low balled.

Also, with the Keane shouts. Burnley made it clear they were appy to let him see out his final year as him helping hem stay up would be worth so much more than selling cheap. We, on the other hand, have said we will sell as we wont lose Ross on a free. So we have opened ourselves up to be low balled.

Im almost certain Ronny doesnt give 1.

You won't find many Spurs fans arguing anything to the contrary. Sissoko is awful and we made a big mistake.
I think your owner tried to pull a Willian and steal him from us haha. Yall obviously should have just let us have him because we were no threat to Spurs top 4 chances last season.

then why the hell did the idiot go for sissoko at £30m in a less inflated market? ha such a strange signing.

I honestly believe that was on the back of a really good Euro's tournament, added to the 'we dont really need him but we dont want anyone else to get him', in case he carried that form on.

The problem was is that we seen with Newcastle that he performed in fits and starts. I actually think physically and technically he's a very good player, its more of an attitude issue.

I still suspect Arsenal will panic into signing him towards the end of the window though. There's no way they are getting Mbappe or Lemar and Wenger is under pressure to make signings. They will offer him more wages.

He won't develop at all under Wenger though. It will be a waste of time for Ross and Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back