Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he's injured

Just another excuse. Sort this out Everton it's becoming a complete joke.

If you want him sign him up. If you don't list him. If he wants out then publically announce it. Whole thing will be dampening the mood around the squad. Koeman having his pants pulled down here

I still suspect Arsenal will panic into signing him towards the end of the window though. There's no way they are getting Mbappe or Lemar and Wenger is under pressure to make signings. They will offer him more wages.

He won't develop at all under Wenger though. It will be a waste of time for Ross and Arsenal.

Think he would love playing for Arsenal as Wengers team only like attacking, none of that defending nonsense.

I still suspect Arsenal will panic into signing him towards the end of the window though. There's no way they are getting Mbappe or Lemar and Wenger is under pressure to make signings. They will offer him more wages.

He won't develop at all under Wenger though. It will be a waste of time for Ross and Arsenal.

Ohhhhhhh.

A Giroud and Ross trade, I like it.

Amazing the amount of people who don't know what a fact is.

f3_2709249a.jpg

That's a fahct.

They both partied hard in their careers so would not have the same impact in this day and age. Whether that was down to them struggling with the fame (certainly the case in Gazza's career). The sport has changed.

That was my point.

I can see that point but, there's always got to be room for talented players?
Anyway, can't see us agreeing on much about Ross but, that's ok, it's only opinion.

You're wrong though haha!

What you make of the Dier talk to United mate? Think there is anything in that? Maybe a different type of midfield player to Barkley
It's a weird one because he's more valuable as a versatile defender/midfielder in our setup than being a permanant midfielder in Mourinho's.

I don't think we will sell him because it's very hard to replace what he brings to our side.

so if nobody comes in for him ... ross doesn't play for 6 months in a world cup year and we try and sell him again in jan?

Yeah, so its up to his agent to find him a club, he must of told him dont sign that contract it will be ok, so now he can earn his money. They can spend the time Ross has off while the squad train, driving around the North East and midlands trying to find a team. If Niasse could find a club last season Ross easily can

Don't want him to go. Usually don't care where players end up when they go. But if his time is up, for whatever reason then I hope he doesn't go to Arsenal. He won't develop there. They appear directionless & require a fair bit of reconstruction. Like them, but wrong club at the wrong time for Ross. Poch would improve him. Team play great togga, have a plan, know what they're doing & what's required of them. I'd just like to see it happen here.

What you make of the Dier talk to United mate? Think there is anything in that? Maybe a different type of midfield player to Barkley

It's a weird one because he's more valuable as a versatile defender/midfielder in our setup than being a permanant midfielder in Mourinho's.

I don't think we will sell him because it's very hard to replace what he brings to our side.

What do you both think of him being valued (supposedly) at £50m?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back