Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a gonna. If this was another team, maybe a rival and one of their star players was in Barkleys position i.e. Contract situation and then did t go on tour we'd all assume it's writing on the wall.

It's a shame because I was desperate for him to be part of this.

It's also a shame as I believed the ITK's lollol when they said he was signing.

I can see him staying. It doesn't look like he is going to get the move he wants, unless Spurs sell Dier and use that money. I don't think he will sign a new contract though. If this is the case, we should use him anyway, as he will be motivated to do well and prove to a "big' club that they should take him on a free next season.

I can see him staying. It doesn't look like he is going to get the move he wants, unless Spurs sell Dier and use that money. I don't think he will sign a new contract though. If this is the case, we should use him anyway, as he will be motivated to do well and prove to a "big' club that they should take him on a free next season.
I think it's nailed on Spurs. Walker and Dier want to move to bigger and better clubs, Levy is cheap he'll wait for the cash and get Ross IMHO

Last edited by a moderator:

No idea as I'm not part of the medical team.

I was merely replying to your comment that he may not have travelled because he's actually injured.

Not too fussed either way now to be honest, if he can't see he's getting terrible advice from his own 'team' the door is over there.
Agreed. Like him to stay, but I think he has blown it.

I think it's nailed on Spurs. Walker and Dier want to move to bigger and better clubs, Levy is cheap he'll wait for gay cash and get Ross IMHO

Where though does Barkley get into that Spurs side ?

Walker is a defender and Dier plays defence or defensive midfield, surely Barkley would by vying with Son, Alli or Eriksen for one of their places... and I can't see him replacing any of them.

I think Spurs would be the wrong place for him to go if/when he leaves Everton, he'd spend more time on the bench than on the pitch.

I think it's nailed on Spurs. Walker and Dier want to move to bigger and better clubs, Levy is cheap he'll wait for gay cash and get Ross IMHO
To be fair he would have suited Spurs before Pochettino took over. Now they all work hard as a team I don't see him fitting in.

Did I hear right ?? Spurs want 60 million for dier ?? If so they can bloody well pay that for Ross the swindling gets. If we get anywhere near that fee we can sell with inpunity. That would bag us a Siggy and change for a movie... And snacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back