Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad alli is the media darling. Might help us keeping Barkley

It probably will, redcafe is usually a pretty good gauge of general opinion among opposition fans and they all think he's talented without any end product. Happy if that's the general consensus everywhere.

It probably will, redcafe is usually a pretty good gauge of general opinion among opposition fans and they all think he's talented without any end product. Happy if that's the general consensus everywhere.

If that's what they think then they don't watch him, and im happy with that, almost everything has come from him this season.

Ross is as important as Rom.

I thought he was poor today, particularly in the 1st half. However I did enjoy some of his sumptuous turns. I thought his last 5-10 minutes were really good when we just needed to keep the ball.

1st half he was sloppy a few times, but he wasn't the only one geri & rom at times gave the ball away. Thought he was better 2nd half unlucky with the one through the legs, but should have scored when he got in down the left.

Ross rom & geri are always looking for the killer ball, or looking to go past players, so I think you have take the odd performance like tonight.

Some bits he was crap. Some bits he was boss. Sometimes he frustrates. Sometimes you sit there in amazement.

Most importantly he's our Ross and I would rather have him in our side than not. That was probably a 6.5 out of 10 performance by him and he still looked a cut above half of that city side without breaking sweat.

Not so great first half but much improved second. You can tell he's starting to think about what he's doing more now, occasionally over thinks it but he's becoming a much better all rounder.

I thought his ambition was good but I'd like to see his passing stats for the first half. My eyes tell me he passed to a Man City player 6 times (at least). I'm a big big fan of Barkely. I just thought he was poor in this game.

His poor game is better than mosts.

Think the knock early on hindered him the first half.

All round play, he's the heartbeat that runs the show. Came deep when needed, was a threat going forward.

The link up play in the final 3rd wasn't there tonight, but neither were Rom's or Del's. But in terms of a midfield display, solid, composed with flashes.

And for being below standard forward...he still created and had chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back