Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can understand why he shot when he dispossessed otamendi (which by the way was awesome strength and pace)

but i do think ozil would have squared it to lukaku for the easy goal

I hope he continues to mature and make better decisions.

Not so great first half but much improved second. You can tell he's starting to think about what he's doing more now, occasionally over thinks it but he's becoming a much better all rounder.
If this was 2 years ago, we would be probably raving about his performance. Says everything about his improvement, and how his all round game is coming on.

Excited to see where he will be in another 2yrs

Very poor in the first half kept giving the ball away, I'm not sure if the knock he picked up early on had anything to do with it.

Definitely better as the game went on.

Rom had about 3 defenders around him...its wasn't a simple roll and tap in. The better option was to shoot
he had 3 defenders around him when he scored the header.

an accurate and precise ball would make it an easy finish for rom

i watched the replay and one defender ran too far ahead and was trying to catch barkley and the other defender near rom was playing off him so rom would have had plenty of time to hit it first time.

Yes I agree mate.
I do think we need another attacker along side them who's 25/26 age real top class, just to add some composure to are attacking play.

Are youngsters show there age at times

Yeah, think we need another full stop. As dangerous a front 3 you'll find on their day, imagine when they hit their peak.

He seems to do the hard things well and the simple things not so well, just needs to calm down a bit when he has the easy pass on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back