Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
he had 3 defenders around him when he scored the header.

an accurate and precise ball would make it an easy finish for rom

i watched the replay and one defender ran too far ahead and was trying to catch barkley and the other defender near rom was playing off him so rom would have had plenty of time to hit it first time.

Bottom line is that it wasnt an "easy" pass. He curls it far corner or hits it under the keeper, no one talks about it.

It it were the case of it being a straight ball across to with no one around, I'd agree. But that one chance is a little harsh IMO.

Yes I agree mate.
I do think we need another attacker along side them who's 25/26 age real top class, just to add some composure to our attacking play.

Our youngsters show there age at times

Absolutely.

Showed tonight. All 3 scaring the he'll out of their defence and make all the right decisions...but either hesitate or scuff that final ball against a experienced defence of internationals

So so dangerous, caused this top drawer team all sorts of problems, looked completely ace at times, love watching him and prefer him deeper than further forward.

Half and half. So good and quality at times but equally.frustrating too often. Not sure what's to be said any more but surely even his top fans would agree his final.ball can see a lot of improvement?

Still would.give him a 7 for tonight.

Bottom line is that it wasnt an "easy" pass. He curls it far corner or hits it under the keeper, no one talks about it.

It it were the case of it being a straight ball across to with no one around, I'd agree. But that one chance is a little harsh IMO.

Diego Costs did it with Oscar only last week. I don't rate chances on a scale of 1-10 of easiness, yes i can understand why he shot, but it should also be a pass a professional football or at least an intelligent professional footballer should be able to pull off with relative ease.

Even on nights were things don't come off for him, he still makes things happen and looks a threat.

We're a better team with him on the pitch, make no mistake.

The way he glides past top class players with the ball is superb, can't wait for him to mature just that bit more because we'll have one hell of a player when it happens.

Very big of you to be so honest. You've taken the first step. You can only get better from here.

Is right, Darth lid:

tumblr_mzpr7iWIxo1sl21koo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back