Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, our support isn't great with young players in general

You just have to look on this very forum sometimes to see some of the youth prospects getting strips torn off them

You have to be boss every time out, or the belligerent ghouls will lead the troops to do the military two step down the nape of your neck

Not even Stones and Deulofeu are immune

Don't be a player under aged 25 at Everton, it's not worth the bother sometimes

To be fair, our support isn't great with young players in general

You just have to look on this very forum sometimes to see some of the youth prospects getting strips torn off them

You have to be boss every time out, or the belligerent ghouls will lead the troops to do the military two step down the nape of your neck

Not even Stones and Deulofeu are immune

Don't be a player under aged 25 at Everton, it's not worth the bother sometimes

That's probably true, but I think a lot of that is down to not winning games and the general feeling among the crowd. They'd be a lot less groans if we were winning football matches.

That's probably true, but I think a lot of that is down to not winning games and the general feeling among the crowd. They'd be a lot less groans if we were winning football matches.

Even during 13/14 you saw it a lot mate

People demanding the heads of Oviedo, Barkley, Browning, Robles, Duffy and others

Duffy came back from a good loan period and people couldn't WAIT to kick him out the door

Now you see people jumping on Barkley and guys like McAlney

We have to be patient with the younger players and show them our support

I still want Ross turning out for us every week. I have faith in him. A couple of iffy games isn't going to change that

People demanding the heads of Oviedo, Barkley, Browning, Robles, Duffy and others

Duffy came back from a good loan period and people couldn't WAIT to kick him out the door

I still want Ross turning out for us every week. I have faith in him. A couple of iffy games isn't going to change that

Suprised with Duffy and Oviedo in there otherwise I would agree with you, Duffy was rated. By mostly everyone on here except for those trying to wind u up, seemed like most people here were annoyed he left

I agree, I think its jealousy.

Let Duffy go.

He wouldn't do a run like that one at Newcastle any more, he'd pass it long before.

He needs to get his greed back and realise he's the god damn messiah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back