Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was that line from The Matrix?

'He's starting to believe'.

b7ezgBB.gif

Because he's absolutely overrated and if we got big money then why would you keep him? If he was a geordie then everyone would want him gone. I'm not arsed if he's scouse. If he does the same as last season then do you still want to keep him?

I'd bloody love Barkley to reach his so called 'potential' but I know he won't... Football is about opinions. You think he will. I think he won't. I've never been wrong about a player though. I am a lil scout myself ;)

Everyone has opinions pal.

He has got a brain? Simple yes or no would do mate.

He is a good player. good. good as in he will get into Evertons team but he won't take it to huge things. People overrating him is my point. He won't be world class. He won't go for stupid amounts of money.

What do you think he will become? 50M quid player? I think he will become an average 15-20M player. Nothing special. He won't lead us to glory. He won't go to big things and win CL with other teams. He's a local lad and everyone wants him to do well, I get that. But why lie and brainwash yourself into thinking he will do all these?

The slack the lad get because he a scouser is astonishing

He won't even surpass Shelvey in terms of ability

1 good goal mate

No further questions your honour.

Kept the ball really well, with his technical ability and strength.

So good to see him stand up in a big and dominate.

Btw, probably the most technically gifted English player atm.

Spent all of half time defending him from people who clearly just refuse to rate him.

It's mad how some evertonians refuse to take to him because he doesn't do defending

This isn't the Naismith thread mate.
People should be praised for the things they do right but also should be pulled on the negatives but for me Ross should be allowed to not do a defensive duty when we play with two defensive midfielders

Also naismith was great today I hope he keeps it up is all

I didn't think that this was his best game.

Superb pass for the 3rd goal but you have to press and chase back when not in possession

Another 2 assists, from a player that all said needs to be more productive.....well now he is, so erm....what else can we kick the 21 year old down with??

Damn you Ross, damn you for not having the perfect game at 21....boooooooo

Ross is boss. The blurts who shout abuse it him week in week out are part of a collective group-think that would rather a player run more, than score goals and create assists.

He's young. He's a confidence player and he needs the support of his fans.

Top class talent. Who will only get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back