Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, we're not going to agree.

Kone literally stopped, for no reason, only thing i can think of is he was tired because he got took off only a few moments later.

The pass and weight on the ball was perfect, Kone just didn't finish the run, Takes two to make a pass, Kone failed his part.
He did stop for a reason: the pass was there to be made about three seconds before it was. He'd run out of track and would have been offside so he stopped.

He did stop for a reason: the pass was there to be made about three seconds before it was. He'd run out of track and would have been offside so he stopped.
Going to have to disagree, if he carried on his run, he'd have got the ball in a threatening position. He switched off and decided not to.

Going to have to disagree, if he carried on his run, he'd have got the ball in a threatening position. He switched off and decided not to.
Guaranteed if he continued the run and the ball came to him, the flag would have gone up as soon as he touched it.

not from where i was mate, and a lot of people ive spoke to have said the same

You're right mate. Ross was actually right to hold on a little longer as it pulled the defenders towards him more the further he took it on... Which subsequently opened up more space for Kone who stopped as it was played. Lukaku took up a good position too but was a more difficult pass to execute

Ross is extremely fortunate that he is good at a game that makes people millionaires.

He tweeted the other day: 'Power is up there with the Sopranos'

A clear indication he must have about 4 brain cells

Davek is right. Kone attempted to start several runs in behind the defender, but Ross ignored/didn't see it until it was too late.

Yeah i noticed this as well, players don't stop like that for no reason, Ross has in the past had a problem with holding onto the ball too long, this was a good example. I think its because he knows he has the ability to make runs with the ball others cant, such as up at Newcastle, so that is the first thing on his mind.

So are we disappointed he is not complete at 21?? Or are we happy he is better than 99% of every midfielder ever at this age??

And if he stays as good as he is now, are disappointed that we have good prem player for free??

He got two assists and we beat the champions, problems = 0!
People on here have criticised his assists stats for 2yrs
He has 4 in 6 games this season and they are now looking for other things to criticise him with

They won't be happy unless he scores a Worldy every game and gets an assist too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back