Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked a class act, even when Arsenal were on top in the first half.

Playing deeper suits him.
Did you actually watch the game. He was absolutely abysmal in the first 40 minutes. Looked totally lost and did several amateurish mistakes. Looked like scared boy with no confidence. BUT was nice to see that he picked him self right up and played pretty well in second half.

Did you actually watch the game. He was absolutely abysmal in the first 40 minutes. Looked totally lost and did several amateurish mistakes. Looked like scared boy with no confidence. BUT was nice to see that he picked him self right up and played pretty well in second half.
Disagree. He was one of the only ones looking comfortable in possession and finding a blue shirt in the first half, even if he wasn't doing anything outstanding.

Not exactly all-action or exciting, but still very tidy.

0-1 down. Barkley gives a stupid 3 yard pass away. A huge moan go's up. Barkley then throws a crunching tackle in and sets us off on the attack. Goodison goes mad.

For me, that was the moment that turned the atmosphere, and eventually the game around.

Brilliant all night after that.

Keep it up lad.

Absolutely this ^^^

Think it was 3 tackles on the bounce with Barkley, Valencia and McCarthy......Goodison then lit up.

More fight every game please.

0-1 down. Barkley gives a stupid 3 yard pass away. A huge moan go's up. Barkley then throws a crunching tackle in and sets us off on the attack. Goodison goes mad.

For me, that was the moment that turned the atmosphere, and eventually the game around.

Brilliant all night after that.

Keep it up lad.
Its them small moments that change games! still buzzing now:D

Great performance last night, and man of the match in my opinion, followed closely by McCarthy and Valencia. Can't give it to Gueye every week, so choosing one of the other top performers on the night lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back