Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on I appreciate the sentiment of what your saying but your 100% wrong. Crystal Palace game after 10 minutes he hit a fantastic cross field pass over the full backs head to Coleman the minute it left his foot the idiot next to me shouts that's sh*te Barkley crap him.

The idiot the other side of me then spends the whole game saying how he is completely finished as he has no pace.

The truth of the matter is the average fan simply doesn't know football and would rather cheer a crunching tackle than a class player like Barkley it's an inconvenient truth.

I have other examples too of people salting him for no reason my brother in law left the match twice as he was going to end up fighting over it with idiots slating him all game.

Gimps like that shout crap at all of our players though, people just aren't as sensitive to it and don't take it personally like they do when it's Barkley.

The highlighted bit is nonsense with the greatest respect mate. If a player is genuinely playing crap, fans have a right to say he's been playing crap (not actively shouting abuse, but I think you'll find that's a minority of tits anyway). If he's been playing well, people always acknowledge it, there is no witch hunt for Barkley despite what some of our fans would have you believe because they're a tad over-sensitive and precious.

Come on I appreciate the sentiment of what your saying but your 100% wrong. Crystal Palace game after 10 minutes he hit a fantastic cross field pass over the full backs head to Coleman the minute it left his foot the idiot next to me shouts that's sh*te Barkley crap him.

The idiot the other side of me then spends the whole game saying how he is completely finished as he has no pace.

The truth of the matter is the average fan simply doesn't know football and would rather cheer a crunching tackle than a class player like Barkley it's an inconvenient truth.

I have other examples too of people salting him for no reason my brother in law left the match twice as he was going to end up fighting over it with idiots slating him all game.
I take it your an 'above average 'fan then . It must irk you having to sit amongst all us thicko's every week. Ah the crosses you must bear because of your superior footballing intellect, my sympathies are with you.

I take it your an 'above average 'fan then . It must irk you having to sit amongst all us thicko's every week. Ah the crosses you must bear because of your superior footballing intellect, my sympathies are with you.
If you disagree fair enough but the point remains the cheers are louder for a crunching tackle than a 40 yard taking cross field pass.

The genious Kevin Nolan has told Ross to leave the city and flourish at another club.
Apparently Mr Nolan felt the pressure of being a local lad and that's why he chose to attach himself to Fat Sam's rusty wagon-wheel and played for the likes Bolton, West Ham and Newcastle - it had nothing to do with the fact he's dog turd and wouldn't be good enough to play for either his boyhood team or us.

Kevin Nolan- what a whopper!! I don't think Ross gets more stick because he is a local lad. Think he does get more than most of our players but that is because the majority of fans can see the amount of ability the lad has and it's frustrating that he can't produce what he is capable of on a regular basis. I'm hoping that Koeman showing him a bit of tough love rather than bobby blowing smoke up his arse will help him realise what levels we expect of him and the levels he should expect of himself.

...RK not in a hurry to talk about a new contract with Barkley suggests he's not too enamoured with the midfielder;

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/s...ediate-priority-for-boss-koeman-35299247.html
I will not be enamoured with RKmas one good win in ten the jury's still out on Him IMO-
Stones sold no great loss - Ross IMO will blossom into a great midfielder if we support him with better midfielders if we have to sell our young assets, and keep our oap players it's a sad state of affairs as Lukaku will be gone too!
Selling to buy seems to be still the clubs direction even with an alledged 100 million transfer budget from Morishi
If top players go and believe you me Ross would blossom in any top midfield it's a slippery slope and the fans will realise the big errors in RKs ways to anounce Lakaku was too good for us he has hardly run since Tuesdays performance!
IMO,the jury is still out on RK if Ross is sold and we slump, and he blossoms elsewhere it's a very bad message to send out to most Evertonians IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back