Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Barry's just signed a new contract? McCarthy was everywhere the other night against Arsenal, might not be the best footballer but with Gueye playing alongside him, think he might do well. Agree on the rest tho!
He's not buy schniderlin to sit on tie bench. McCarthy always looks better against teams who dominate the ball.
But looks atrocious against teams who come to defend. And we have to break down

He's not buy schniderlin to sit on tie bench. McCarthy always looks better against teams who dominate the ball.
But looks atrocious against teams who come to defend. And we have to break down

Think McCarthy has een told, you want a move then play for one till January, end of the day that will benefit him and us - a performance like tuesdays in the derby and it wont be celtic and villa just getting linked with him

Here's the thing though mate, who says the manager doesn't rate him?

Of all the players in the team he us the one he's commented on most, he's a few months into imo a strategy to get him to the level he should be at.

The lads 23 now he isn't a kid , maybe tough loves what he needed to get the player inside to show itself, for way too long he has had smoke blown up his hoop, by the media, by fans, excuses made on why he hasn't become that complete player, from moyes not liking kids, to Martinez indulging him, from excusing weak parts of his game due to mental scars over his leg break.

Seems what Kidman is doing is simply saying no excuses anymore, you play football and show people or you'll not play.

The derby will show if what we saw on Tuesday was Ross finally getting the message - Tuesday was the first time I saw him truly embrace the crowd and grow in a game to anywhere that extent.

....you're right, Stevon, RK hasn't said he doesn't rate him. Indeed, he might be playing mind games to turn him into the player he thinks he can be. There are, however, indications this is not the case not least because RK appears to lose faith and drop him after a few games. Also, the contract situation is hardly indicative that the the manager is desperate to keep hold of Barkley.

I suppose we'll know more after the window, not only regarding who comes in but also who starts games.

He just hasnt kicked on as he should, he has infact gone backwards the last 2 years at an alarming rate.

Lets just ship him out to Ull and be done with it.

We had a diamond, we didnt polish it and now we are left with a piece of coal.

WHAT HAVE WE GOT?

IMG_4027.webp

That's you on the floor there in about a couple of hours time Goat.

He just hasnt kicked on as he should, he has infact gone backwards the last 2 years at an alarming rate.

Lets just ship him out to Ull and be done with it.

We had a diamond, we didnt polish it and now we are left with a piece of coal.

Do us a favour, Goat. Find the nearest race track and bail.

Ross still has a lot to offer Everton, may not be the second coming as many thought but still a good player.

Love the guy, think he gets into his own head too much. I believe Koeman can help bring out the best in him. I don't want to see him go, we are definitely not selling him to Tottenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back