Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
When people are unsettled they think of their family and money not the club, also you get the fame and lights, that is why stones went stupid mid season and Lescott in that game.

Do you think that Barkley plays better with longer hair, short hair or when he has it shaved?

I really do hope Ross picks up his form and gets a contract extension. I know he's not been at his best for about a year but I still think he can cut it at this level. Would be a bit gutted if he left us.

This is what he said when he signed his last contract.

But Barkley said: “I never thought about it. This contract means everything for me. It is my dream to play for Everton. This is the club I love and I see it as home. We’ve got to push on now and one of the objectives is the Champions League."

It is my dream to play for Everton.

Its not a priority, hes going nowhere.

For me, Koeman has just said go earn that new contract to all intents.

Witht he wage structure at the club in flux - and set to go a lot higher than previous, Barkley must be lookign at a substantial rise - to deserve that rise he needs to go out and perform and the manager has basically put it in the players court, which is the right thing to do.

now lets hope he tears the league up starting against those flag waving cockwombles on Monday

blue-diamond.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back