Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious about the intended goal of Koeman's statement that the club will start negotiations on a new contract for Ross in new year. Does this invite clubs to circle around because it suggests Ross is not a priority? Or is it reassuring the player that he has a future at Everton when other players are getting new contracts? How are people reading Koeman's statement?

Just curious about the intended goal of Koeman's statement that the club will start negotiations on a new contract for Ross in new year. Does this invite clubs to circle around because it suggests Ross is not a priority? Or is it reassuring the player that he has a future at Everton when other players are getting new contracts? How are people reading Koeman's statement?
Just think he's got 18 months left so it's not a priority and gives Ross a 'show us what you can do' message.

In my eyes it is too get him to step up another level, way I see it is Ross loves the club and doesn't want to go anywhere else as this is his dream to become an Everton legend.

The club for me have no intention of letting him go as he represents our community and pride.

Ross will retire here and I wish people just take the good with the bad, look at his celebration he loves the club.

I t tells me both parties are wide apart at the moment.

I t tells me both parties are wide apart at the moment.

Even ability wise if he comes better than Osman it is worth him being here, we can get good players around him in the future, he is the only one in this team that offers anything for me now Bolasie is out the side, he makes things happen, attacking mids sometimes are man marked and it's hard for him some games but when he wins battles he does so well and drives us forward.

This is what he said when he signed his last contract.

But Barkley said: “I never thought about it. This contract means everything for me. It is my dream to play for Everton. This is the club I love and I see it as home. We’ve got to push on now and one of the objectives is the Champions League."

It is my dream to play for Everton.

Its not a priority, hes going nowhere.

When people are unsettled they think of their family and money not the club, also you get the fame and lights, that is why stones went stupid mid season and Lescott in that game.

In my eyes it is too get him to step up another level, way I see it is Ross loves the club and doesn't want to go anywhere else as this is his dream to become an Everton legend.

The club for me have no intention of letting him go as he represents our community and pride.

Ross will retire here and I wish people just take the good with the bad, look at his celebration he loves the club.
So Ross loves the club and will retire here and the club have no intention of selling?

Ace that... Oh wait:

Total rag and they know they have a chance of unsettling him.

When people are unsettled they think of their family and money not the club, also you get the fame and lights, that is why stones went stupid mid season and Lescott in that game.
So the rags have a chance to unsettle him and he won't think about the club when he's unsettled?

Get out of this forum you utter scrote of a WUM.

Can someone please ban this disgrace before more good posters and real Evertonians get banned for rising to his bait?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back