Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just doesn't have "it" upstairs.

I keep hoping it clicks but I'm ever more doubtful. Regardless of his potential and whether or not he'll ever fulfil it, I just wish we'd go out and buy a proper flipping playmaker like we've needed for about 7 years. As he isn't doing that job and hasn't ever been doing that job.

He was woeful, as he is every week, and has been for the last 2 years, apart from maybe southampton away last season.

He is quite possibly the worst midfielder in the prem, he cannot even pass a ball. Anytime a move goes through him it breaks down and because of his position it is usually in front of goal.

His wreckless challenge came from him giving the ball away AGAIN just outside the opp's box. We need shut of him because its like we're playing with 10 men every game he plays.

At least koeman knows he's crap and doesnt blow smoke up his ass like Martinez. What a t*t he was.

Dear ross,

Play like this every week.

Love,

Everyone
, as

I say sell him. He'll never amount to anything. While we worship him and proclaim him one of the best talents of his generation, the truth is that he's gone backwards in the last 3 years and doesn't have what it takes between the ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back