Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dream are Barkley coming good to dominate English football popped tonight.

I'm fed up of watching him jog around 9 matches out of 10. Today as a local lad he should have been proactive and screaming for the ball. Instead he was jogging, apart from the one sprint into a sliding tackle which should have seen him off.

I think we're in the position where we need a proper trick creative central midfielder. Ross isn't a box to box, he's not a defensive midfielder and he's not quick thinking enough to be an attacking midfield.

I hate myself for saying this, but for the first time, I'd take 40 million for him right now, and hand the cash to Walsh.

He was woeful, as he is every week, and has been for the last 2 years, apart from maybe southampton away last season.

He is quite possibly the worst midfielder in the prem, he cannot even pass a ball. Anytime a move goes through him it breaks down and because of his position it is usually in front of goal.

His wreckless challenge came from him giving the ball away AGAIN just outside the opp's box. We need shut of him because its like we're playing with 10 men every game he plays.

At least koeman knows he's crap and doesnt blow smoke up his ass like Martinez. What a t*t he was.

, as

You're exaggerating a lot

Why? Maybe it's best for him too. It's simply not working for him at Everton, and he's been in the team long enough for it to become evident it never will.

Focus on selling the likes of Gibson & Cleverly first.

Realistically who is going to want to buy him at the moment anyway ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back