Royston Drenthe

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I wake up at 2am to watch us play and he is not in the starting line up I almost consider going back to bed. Best thing to happen to our club, player wise in a very long time, actually exciting to watch! Who else is?

A Hibbo riot would be the most exciting thing
ever to happen at Goodison Park.

£35k a week? FFS I've been assuming we would never be able to match his wage demands. I'll absolutely fume if we don't sign him up now. He's the most exciting player I've seen pull on our shirt for ages.

And thats the problem, our manager would rather have steady and safe.

And thats the problem, our manager would rather have steady and safe.

Was it not Moyes who signed him ?

I get sick and tired of the constant jibes about Moyes only signing defenders and holding midfielders blah blah blah.

Its about getting the right balance look at Fulham played Dempsey, AJ, Dembele and Ruiz against Man Utd had a right go at them and got stuffed 5-0.

I get sick and tired of the constant jibes about Moyes only signing defenders and holding midfielders blah blah blah.

Its about getting the right balance look at Fulham played Dempsey, AJ, Dembele and Ruiz against Man Utd had a right go at them and got stuffed 5-0.
whats that got to do with royston ?

i think he was playing left back for real madrid before bein dropped. i would be surprised if he new exactly what he was getting with the signing being last minute deadline day. the problem is as a team we don't have any balance, our team selection is one of the worst in the prem for balance, and you getting all sick and tired doesn't change the facts.

I agree about the balance of the side right backs in midfield ( Neville and Coleman ) Osman on the right and left.

Hopefully through while Donovan is here him and Drenthe will provide better width and balance althoiugh i think Donovan might play through the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back