Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Allardyce has been superior to Koeman this season. What your figures don't show are that Koeman has games against Ruzomberok x 2, Split x 2 and Sunderland in the Cup boosting his numbers. Those games against awful opposition distorts it to looks like Koeman wasn't that bad when he was an absolute disgrace this season.

I would argue that if Koeman had Coleman available, Tosun and Walcott like Scam has then he'd have produced better than him.

By no metric could you say big undies has done a superior job to his predacessor.

I would argue that if Koeman had Coleman available, Tosun and Walcott like Scam has then he'd have produced better than him.

By no metric could you say big undies has done a superior job to his predacessor.

Coleman has only just came back and Allardyce signed the other two...

Sam's done what we expected him to do - keep us up....
Yes i dont like the way he plays, his manner and arrogance towards us as fans and some players in the media but
i remember around the time of his appointment was the first time in a long time where i was worried about relegation so as much as i didn't want him anywhere near the club - i would much rather endure him for 6 months and stay in the prem otherwise we could have become the next sunderland!

I dont necessarily agree with people who say that anyone would have kept us up.... the players weren't responding to unsworth and i think had we kept him on we would be a much worse situation than we are now

Koeman and Walsh's recruitment in the summer is the reason why this season has gone the way it has.... arguably our 2 best players since Sam came in are Walcott and Tosun!!

Sam's done what we expected him to do - keep us up....
Yes i dont like the way he plays, his manner and arrogance towards us as fans and some players in the media but
i remember around the time of his appointment was the first time in a long time where i was worried about relegation so as much as i didn't want him anywhere near the club - i would much rather endure him for 6 months and stay in the prem otherwise we could have become the next sunderland!

I dont necessarily agree with people who say that anyone would have kept us up.... the players weren't responding to unsworth and i think had we kept him on we would be a much worse situation than we are now

Koeman and Walsh's recruitment in the summer is the reason why this season has gone the way it has.... arguably our 2 best players since Sam came in are Walcott and Tosun!!

Wayne Rooney and Walcott

I think the biggest issue Unsworth had was the fact the players knew he wasn't going to be full time manager. If he was backed in the role as caretaker until seasons end then the players may have responded and payed attention to what he wanted. With him being left in no mans land with no support or clue what was happening in his future he couldn't implement any sort of focus in to the players.

I think the biggest issue Unsworth had was the fact the players knew he wasn't going to be full time manager. If he was backed in the role as caretaker until seasons end then the players may have responded and payed attention to what he wanted. With him being left in no mans land with no support or clue what was happening in his future he couldn't implement any sort of focus in to the players.

I think the main problem was that he was a hopeless coach who picked the side the fans wanted, rather than one that made any sense.

allardyce or walsh? either way everyone knows koeman was asking for a striker all summer but the club couldnt deliver.

Well you would assume Allardyce as he wanted him at Palace?

A striker wouldn't have made a difference for Koeman. The balance of the side was horrific, you would just have a bloke stood up front miles away from the rest of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back