Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why did he offer a 6 month contract, then settled on an 18 month deal?
Because he didn't know how things would roll out with Allardyce.

In any other circumstance I'm pretty sure Moshiri would reward a manager who came in and stabilised the ship. These are extraordinary circumstances though. Moshiri has complicated our situation by panicking last October/November and bringing in a manager like Allardyce. Now he has to stick with him to the dismay of the fans.

He doesn't hes a poor manager that will drive the fans away, it will lower Everton income and devalue the club. Everton will be less talked about, will get less sponsors, will sell less shirt and merchandise
just like now in fact....and for some years before...ha Ha

Fast approaching agreement with @davek myself.

Going to the Southampton game, and being the world's worst uncle, am taking my nephew too. Probably my last for a while if he stays.

Won't stop supporting Everton obviously, but how to hell can almost £200 be justified once a month to travel to Liverpool to watch at best a completely soulless 1-0 against a Championship quality side?

Moshiri is unforgivable if he sticks with Allardyce and if we accept it by showing up at the game, doing all the stuff we should do as fans basically, we'll be complicit in this club wasting yet another chance.

Fed up.

Which is exactly what will happen. I refer you to Monday night

Because he didn't know how things would roll out with Allardyce.

In any other circumstance I'm pretty sure Moshiri would reward a manager who came in and stabilised the ship. These are extraordinary circumstances though. Moshiri has complicated our situation by panicking last October/November and bringing in a manager like Allardyce. Now he has to stick with him to the dismay of the fans.

Maybe.

I have been consistent on this. He was hired to do a job, and he did it. Folk can argue the toss about the West Ham game, "Anyone could have" etc, fact is, he delivered on the mandate he was asked to adhere to.

IF Moshiri retains him, it will, or should be anyrate, with a different mandate. If Sam reckons he is up to that, then fine, lets see.

But I doubt it.

Why do people believe he staying? In that presser he said he as good as Simone and we play attractive football, he never said anything concrete about staying and was very vague on transfer and such, not to mention the way he was. Wasn’t a man staying unless he is staying and he annoyed he not getting him 9 mil and a holiday.

Personally and realistically I think he’s going

Why do people believe he staying? In that presser he said he as good as Simone and we play attractive football, he never said anything concrete about staying and was very vague on transfer and such, not to mention the way he was. Wasn’t a man staying unless he is staying and he annoyed he not getting him 9 mil and a holiday.

Personally and realistically I think he’s going
Love you optimism,but.

Probably because Martinez had a pre-season and the full season to get us there.

So with a full pre-season and the acquisition of Wilshere, Jones etc we'll be what? 7th at absolute best?

I don't think Moshiri wants that. If he was happy with that he'd have kept Koeman a lot longer who had proven he could achieve that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back