Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosh looking for a green light on his top managerial target before releasing fat head would be my hopeful guess. Remember the mess we had when Koeman went maybe he wants to avoid that this time? Nail down a successor then sack the incumbent. If he was happy for Fat head to carry on he would have told him. That's my hope anyway. Either that or they haven't a scooby what's they are doing as usual.

Well we know now that Moshiri hasn't told him that he will definitely be here next season and the fact that they chatted about the plans for next season is exactly what you would expect with a Manager meeting with an owner and trying to make a case and sell himself with what he has planned. Everything else we have seen today is Sam's spiel which is exactly what he does and has done in every club. Everything he has said today can be taken with a pinch of salt. It is Sams spiel, not Moshiri's.

There will very likely be an announcement from Everton at some point in the near future informing the fans about what is happening. In the meantime, voices need to be heard at the remaining matches just to reinforce the fact that the majority of people do not want Sam here next season.

@MrGrumpy has put on a serious performance here all day. Like a great innings in cricket he's unflappable.

The Geoff Boycott of GOT. I hope he is right too.

He's been the same on twitter. Gotta love the work he's doing to get Sam out. Wish I had the same enthusiasm, unfortunately Sam's just made me a bit meh.

When people start agreeing with Davek, you no you got a problem,

Sam going without doubt

Hey, Ronald what did you say in a similar situation post-Moshiri meeting?

"We spoke about football," said Koeman.

"There was not really a message but the feeling is they are behind the team, they are behind the manager.

"Everybody knows in football that's a nice thing but in football always, finally, it's all about results. Until now it's full, total support from the board, yes."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back