Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
“We discussed next season and if I wasn’t going to be here why would we be discussing next season at great length?"

Seems obvious to me : Moshiri's mining Sam for as much information as possible about the needs of the squad in preparation for picking the next manager. If he actually had been intending to keep Sam on, it would have been mad not to tell Sam this personally.

The smart money is suggesting that it's a stand off, Grande Sam has been offered a deal to go but is holding out for the full wedge which is why he's talking loudly about next season, he knows what he's doing but he'll be gone before the end of May.

My take is that the feeling is mutual, he's no affection for us whatsoever so why would he make life easy for our glorious owners?

Dominic king has made a good point, if Mosheri does not follow Internet forums etc, what evidence does he have of fans unrest?

As he said against Newcastle not a sound

Dominic king has made a good point, if Mosheri does not follow Internet forums etc, what evidence does he have of fans unrest?

As he said against Newcastle not a sound
The last few aways there has been more than unrest and that will have been more than filtered through...and it will happen again today....Hopefully my sons mate flag gets a run out as well..."F*** Off Sam Allardyce" pretty catchy huh

Moshiri will have looked at fan reaction at our home games whilst making his decision IMO (not Twitter, Facebook etc) and if he does, then Allardyce is deffo staying because there is virtually hardly any amnosity towards Allardyce from the majority at Goodison.

If that is the case, then we can’t kick-off against Moshiri, BK etc because we will be the ones to blame.

Moshiri will have looked at fan reaction at our home games whilst making his decision IMO (not Twitter, Facebook etc) and if he does, then Allardyce is deffo staying because there is virtually hardly any amnosity towards Allardyce from the majority at Goodison.

If that is the case, then we can’t kick-off against Moshiri, BK etc because we will be the ones to blame.
Spot on mate.

Can you imagine that lot across the park putting up with what we have to?

Waiting for reply’s now, but that’s kopite behavior, think about that when their in another champions league final and we have Bisto tits comparing us to west Brom

I think the Southampton game will be different, a lot of fans probably thought he was gone no matter what. Now after his presser yesterday it’s put a few doubts out there. And I think there will be a build up over the next 8 days.

I’m excepting a different atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back