Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a thread on here about it mate. I asked only match goers to participate as I wanted it to reflect what will happen on the day as closely as possible.

If the view on here so far is anything to go by (and I know it's a massive "if" as there have been less than 150 votes so far), the stadium will be only 3/4 full for the lap of appreciation, and 2/3 of those intend to boo somebody or other.

If that actually happens, I think it will send a big message to Moshiri.

Of course Allardyce will no doubt dismiss it as the noisy minority :)
Sorry got that wrong. The stadium will be 3/4 empty. What a noblol

He is by definition a mercenary, he cares not for the club but his paycheck and his reputation. His record as a manager speaks volumes. Which is fair enough if you're are looking to garner the best salary from a potential employer.

I don't know whether you'd hire him mate, but if you looked at his resume, would you employ him? Nah, you know he's gonna jump ship. Thinks he's bigger than in this case the club or job. You'd pass cause he's downright sketchy.
I would have in November on a 6 month contract with an end of season review,but then I'm not Moshiri.And as I stated earlier they are mostly all mercenaries your "He is by definition a mercenary, he cares not for the club but his paycheck and his reputation". Would describe the majority of managers and players.When your already a multi-millionaire there isn't a lot to give you sleepless nights.

Presser as usual was a pretty tepid affair nobody every really asks any pointed questions of pushes hard for answers,so expecting to glean anything from them is wishful thinking.Have a feeling any real news won't come until end of May (either way)
about:reader?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Ffootball%2F2018%2Fapr%2F27%2Fsam-allardyce-insists-he-is-making-plans-to-be-everton-manager-next-season

Page after page of blaming the match going supporters. Jesus, talk about divide and conquer.

The home crowd is 37,000 people say watching a boring match week after week who have become disillusioned.

You can’t force outrage onto crowds that big, it’s either there or it’s not.

I bet the people on here who blame the match going fans are not exactly staging protests outside the stadium or taking any action themselves. It’s easy to sit behind a keyboard and have a go.

Page after page of blaming the match going supporters. Jesus, talk about divide and conquer.

The home crowd is 37,000 people say watching a boring match week after week who have become disillusioned.

I bet the people on here who blame the match going fans are not exactly staging protests outside the stadium or taking any action themselves. It’s easy to sit behind a keyboard and have a go.
You're right. They've got to be awake first.

Where did the Guardian's Hunter get that interview from? There was far more said there than was said at the press conference. Don't know whether that sways the odds more towards Sam being given the boot or not.

I’m a match-going fan and I take issue with match-going fans. We’re an absolute joke of a club. Expectations is on the floor with us. Clap, clap, clap, just because Rooney has managed to finally pass the ball to another blue shirt.

If there isn’t mass revolt at Goodison against Southampton for change, then I give up with this whole club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back