Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a match-going fan and I take issue with match-going fans. We’re an absolute joke of a club. Expectations is on the floor with us. Clap, clap, clap, just because Rooney has managed to finally pass the ball to another blue shirt.

If there isn’t mass revolt at Goodison against Southampton for change, then I give up with this whole club.

No you won't. You will be there with the rest of us, hoping for something better. Its called loyalty and Evertonians have it in spades.

I’m a match-going fan and I take issue with match-going fans. We’re an absolute joke of a club. Expectations is on the floor with us. Clap, clap, clap, just because Rooney has managed to finally pass the ball to another blue shirt.

If there isn’t mass revolt at Goodison against Southampton for change, then I give up with this whole club.
Yeah , I was disappointed by the lack of protest on Monday. In fact when we met back up in the pub after the match I was going to throw my pint over them to express my disgust at their meekness. But since it was Monday and work the next day I jibbed the pub and got straight off home, luckily for them.:)

No you won't. You will be there with the rest of us, hoping for something better. Its called loyalty and Evertonians have it in spades.
I don’t cheer this team, I’m disgusted most of them even have a blue shirt on. They’re a disgrace.

I’ve booed more than I’ve cheered over these past four years and I’ve been vocal in wanting Kenwright out for as long as I can remember.

I’ll always go, because they’re my club, but I will never happy-clap something that isn’t right.

Anyone behind these players, or Kenwright, should re-evaluate what this club actually is.

I’ve never seen us win a trophy, but I will always expect the best. I hold the same view as Neville Southall. If we’re not winning the league, we’re nowhere. Finishing 7th is not, and should never been seen as, good enough for Everton Football Club.

Yeah , I was disappointed by the lack of protest on Monday. In fact when we met back up in the pub after the match I was going to throw my pint over them to express my disgust at their meekness. But since it was Monday and work the next day I jibbed the pub and got straight off home, luckily for them.:)
lol Make sure you do it next week, mate!

“We discussed next season and if I wasn’t going to be here why would we be discussing next season at great length?"

If he was to be here next season he'd have been told so by Moshiri at the meeting, he hasn't.

As soon as Moshiri gets the deal done for a new manager he'll let Allardyce know he's no longer required.

If we win 3-0 today the owner will not be doing the right thing and getting a better manager

I give the owner and whoever is supposed to be advising him more credit than that. They are not stupid and must take the wider picture into their planning. I hope we win all three games, sending our away fans today and at West Ham home happy (especially my two mates who are among 15 or 16 who are flying from Ireland for the West Ham game). Sam goes with a bigger head and glow of "having done well" which he can gloat to the media, the pundits and his grandkids, and we move on.
Pie in the sky? Probably.

I don’t cheer this team, I’m disgusted most of them even have a blue shirt on. They’re a disgrace.

I’ve booed more than I’ve cheered over these past four years and I’ve been vocal in wanting Kenwright out for as long as I can remember.

I’ll always go, because they’re my club, but I will never happy-clap something that isn’t right.

Anyone behind these players, or Kenwright, should re-evaluate what this club actually is.

I’ve never seen us win a trophy, but I will always expect the best. I hold the same view as Neville Southall. If we’re not winning the league, we’re nowhere. Finishing 7th is not, and should never been seen as, good enough for Everton Football Club.
Think your in for a disappointing decade to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back