Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking about Sam on Final score, it's not just about his style of football(although they never mentioned we have spent 250m+ and should expect to be playing better stuff). It's his negative mindset he goes for draws and doesn't try to win big games. Watching his teams is soul destroying.

Take your points...
However Everton is the biggest club he has managed & it would be a true test of his ability to see what he could do under a full summer transfer window & a full season...

What about his negative mindset? He will never be a winner because he's utterly negative that won't change regardless of who is in the squad! He will always see draws away to dross as good results and wave the white flag to every bigger team. Sorry I want more, we should at least try to be more than settling for this. Letting him stay sends the wrong message and will cause us damage in the long run, he will pack the squad with aging PL experienced players.

Only the top 5 teams have gained more points than us since Allardyce took over according to BBC just now.

And yet every single stat regarding the quality of our play puts us well down in the lower half of the table. Seriously, I had a good browse of a few stat sites this morning and the only offensive stats we were in top half is long passes... and penalties.

All told we have been very lucky to scrape as many points as we have this season, and we have also been lucky that so many other teams have been absolute dross. Without big changes we are only going one way next season as our league position will catch up with how crap our football is.

What about his negative mindset? He will never be a winner because he's utterly negative that won't change regardless of who is in the squad! He will always see draws away to dross as good results and wave the white flag to every bigger team. Sorry I want more, we should at least try to be more than settling for this. Letting him stay sends the wrong message and will cause us damage in the long run, he will pack the squad with aging PL experienced players.
Why bother even asking? Anyone who champions Fat Sam to be the manager next season has to be on a different level of existence of the reality we live on. They ignore everything sent their way with facts proving that he is not the way forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back