Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

the entire f-ing country outside the hard core section of our own fans think we are mental in our treatment of Sam. At this stage there is about a 10% chance of Moshiri firing him and even then a proper alternative needs to be found.

No they don’t.

The “entire f-ing country” knows exactly what Sam is and what Sam does.

The only people trying to suggest we are “mental” to want shut of him are his mates in t’ meejah and Kopites :blush:

#bbcfootball or text 81111

Shuvam Sinha: Don't understand the issue Everton fans have with Big Sam. Nobody really expected them to challenge the top six and Burnley are having a one-season thing. If eighth isn't good enough for them then I don't know what is.

That attitude will be trickling through to Moshiri and it's what we're up against. We need to have made the counter argument to that much more strongly and not just called him for being a dinosaur. I hold my hand up to that too. We've been clumsy in our line of attack on Allardyce and played into his hands.

No they don’t.

The “entire f-ing country” knows exactly what Sam is and what Sam does.

The only people trying to suggest we are “mental” to want shut of him are his mates in t’ meejah and Kopites :blush:

This, any actual football fan I meet just laughs when I mention big sam. Pundits don't agree cos they are thick as thieves as ex-footballers and managers and know what it is like to have fans turn against you. If it was their team he was managing they'd soon change their tune.

He, Sam, is going to be absolutely buzzing after this, his fat face with that cocky smile in the interview afterwards....

BTW, I agree he has done what he said he'd and therefore cannot see what all the negativity is about.

#bbcfootball or text 81111

Shuvam Sinha: Don't understand the issue Everton fans have with Big Sam. Nobody really expected them to challenge the top six and Burnley are having a one-season thing. If eighth isn't good enough for them then I don't know what is.

That attitude will be trickling through to Moshiri and it's what we're up against. We need to have made the counter argument to that much more strongly and not just called him for being a dinosaur. I hold my hand up to that too. We've been clumsy in our line of attack on Allardyce and played into his hands.

Basically, as an Evertonian, no, 8th isn't good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back