Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more concerned about Moshiri's decision making going forward than Big Sam who's come in, done a job.

Now it's a media circus and Big Sam is the victim.

I’d be surprised if Moshiri would risk an unknown quantity of a manager in the Premier League at this point in his business plan, new ground all. Anyways, i'm happy clapping tonight..

He, Sam, is going to be absolutely buzzing after this, his fat face with that cocky smile in the interview afterwards....

BTW, I agree he has done what he said he'd and therefore cannot see what all the negativity is about.

This is the weirdest feeling I have ever had over football.

Two wins in a week.....and I am feeling empty inside.

I have felt better after a loss in the derby FFS :(

And all because this past few days and those results confirm my belief we are going to be lumbered with this fellow next season.

And possibly beyond.

A whole summer spent dreading the arrival of the new season......how did it ever get to this.

I am afraid my ST will be on StubHub very often next season.

Thank you, Moshiri.

Well if you truly believe that then it's an absolute waste of time even thinking about getting a new manager or wanting a new manager as nobody is up to the job of changing what we already achieve.

Nobody we can get at this point in time is capable of breaking us into the top 6.

Not really IMO. People who didn't want him are very vocal about it and, to be honest, got very upset with everything about him to a point where i think that they don't even enjoy us winning under him. They find nothing positive about what he's done. He's fluked wins etc etc.

Entitled to that. But like you say, there's a counter argument that should've been used rather than the fume that was used if they want him out.

I'm more concerned about Moshiri's decision making going forward than Big Sam who's come in, done a job.

Now it's a media circus and Big Sam is the victim.

There lies the problem.

Our expectations have been dumbed down to such an extent, that wins against dross like Huddersfield, are now celebrated like we`ve done something special.

Winning games like this, should be the minimum requirement, not seen as something to shout about.

However, as you say, he will turn the fact that we`re eighth and won last two games, fully to his advantage.

However the club can`t ignore a full away end, singing for his head for the whole game. This isn`t going away and eventually will spread into the home games next season ( if he`s here ), just like the end of Martinez reign.

He should be fired solely for subbing on a centerback for an attacking player as he did today, (and 2 weeks ago) against the lowest scoring team in the league. Shocking management. Couldn't stand one more year of parking the bus against the worst teams in the league (and hoping for a lucky win like today)

And yet we scored afterwards and had a bunch more chances.

Exactly. It's strengthened his position the way he's been attacked clumsily and not forensically and consistently.

End of the day we're gonna finish 8th. We finished 7th last year. That didn't look possible in November.

Being upset on how we got there, style of play, "shots on target" etc etc just makes us out to be no better the West Ham Way brigade or the Barcodes as if Ginola was still bossing games for them. The press defended Sam then.

Nobody we can get at this point in time is capable of breaking us into the top 6.

ThenI ask you again, what's the point of getting a new manager. We have to believe it's possible and it is possible of course it is but we need the right infrastructure and it may not happen next year but that's not to say it can't be done.

if you don't believe that, what's the point in it all, we may as well follow a different sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back