Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be, so we need to start the rebuilding process asap, with someone who has the tactical nous to at least give it a go at the top 6/7, something Sam can't and more importantly won't do.

Never in my life have we had a manager who actually takes a loss before a ball is kicked, it's not good enough for Everton Football Club; or a Chairman who says such things as 'expected loss', unbelievable.

How old are you? 3?

There was a pretty famous thrown game against our rivals a couple of years ago...

Did Chelsea fans get this much flak when they wanted Benitez out?

Even after winning the Europa League?

I don’t recall so but it’s different for them, they’re entitled and we aren’t.

I think chelsea did tbh, I didn't blame them and I'm sure a lot of actual football fans don't blame us. Idiots like crooks and people who text in to bbc aren't factual football fans.

does he really have 'media mates' ??

where were they when they were setting him up to fail as England boss then ?

weird if true

Oh he has plenty of mates in the media.

Don’t forget this whole nightmare began when Andy Gray and his douchebag mate gave him the platform to spout his garbage on their TV show.

Listened to the game on the radio as was driving so didn’t watch it. Commentators said a few times that there was a lot of abuse from the fans and the players didn’t appreciate it. Was that directed at sam or the players or the board?
Some anti Sam songs early on reported on here - Huddisfield look like they will go down worst team I have seen in the Prem this season - Pickford not one save to make- apart from Rooney Everton cake walked the game fumes mori looked great coming on !

does he really have 'media mates' ??

where were they when they were setting him up to fail as England boss then ?

weird if true

It's because they care about Ingerlund and want a good manager, whereas they don't care about us and just want to keep their pal rolling in dosh. The media want us to stay in 8th, not challenge any of their faves, and to pat us on the head when we have a plucky little cup run to a quarter final now and then.

Sod em all

Mate from Newcastle who sat in the Main Stand the other week was telling me he was shocked how lifeless we are now, they hate him, he told me soon as he came here this would happen to us

I hated the first half. The second half I quite enjoyed because for once we were in control.

But the minute the game ended I just felt so hollow. It's not a good situation.

I fully agree. But the way he's attacked by the fans needed/needs to be much cuter than simply calling him gravy chops etc etc. and taking the piss out of his lack of football creativity and style.

Those things are subjective. TELLING this owner that only a manager capable of getting us the wins we require to fulfil HIS own stated ambitions was/is the only intelligent approach to protest.

No issue with that, but the obstacle at the moment to achieving that is said pieman. Proving to be a bigger obstacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back