• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait till October when this team is unleashed against lesser opposition.
Howard
Coleman Stones jags Baines
Besic McCarthy
Barkley
Lukaku Eto'o Miralles

Nwankwo Kanu's official age is 33 but his real age is 42. Obafemi Martins is not 25 but 32. Jay-Jay Okocha was 10 years older than his "official" age throughout his career. And Taribo West, whose playing career ended only two years ago, is in his late fifties. Who says so? A stream of bloggers on some of Nigeria's most popular websites, in response to comments made after the country's timid effort in last month's Africa Cup of Nations.

If so he was the best 40 year old ever to play football when in Bolton's team in 2002.

I can see age cheating being an advantage if you were a 20 year old pretending to be 16 and gaining a spot on a team but surely it is a hindrance when you are 30 pretending to be 26?

If so he was the best 40 year old ever to play football when in Bolton's team in 2002.

I can see age cheating being an advantage if you were a 20 year old pretending to be 16 and gaining a spot on a team but surely it is a hindrance when you are 30 pretending to be 26?

HaHa, don't forget the Yak, how old was he?

Ill be honest here - but I am pretty damn bored of the closet racism in here. The mods need to sort this out - its boring and repetitive

He's a great player, but he's nowhere near the best in the world. That's what we expected of him.

What's hard to understand about that?

He's one of the best centre forwards around.

Unfortunately, for him, he's also spent time playing in the same era as Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Iniesta, Xavi etc.

You're right though, he should defo have been the best footy player in the world, ever.

How great it'll be for the likes of Stones and his development to train with him every day and learn the tricks of the trade off a World Class striker.

This whole Eto'o signing for us thing is just cool as fork.

6scglf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back