2023/24 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton have got 99 problems but Seamus Coleman isnt 1. Great that hes there for the club, and sad the club still hasnt tried to find a top RB for the future. Absolutely ideal as a #2 option to mentor a new starter.

Funny watching Irish people try be subjective in here.
I think Irish people are rightly proud of Coleman.
He's the greatest Irish player to play for the club since Sheedy.
He's a very good right back.
He's an excellent club captain
and he's a very decent person.

I think it's funny watching the amount of times you post in here bashing him.

I think Irish people are rightly proud of Coleman.
He's the greatest Irish player to play for the club since Sheedy.
He was a very good right back.
He's an excellent club captain despite us achieving... nothing with him as captain.

and he's a very decent person.

I think it's funny watching the amount of times you post in here bashing him.

Corrected that for you.

Corrected that for you.
well, I think he played his part in keeping players focused and motivated during the rockiest period in the clubs history.
With new managers every 20 mins and crazy off field goings on, he's been an absolute rock.
It's not likely that he'll win anything in his Everton career but he'll have contributed more to the club than 95% of other ex players.

Funny watching Irish people try be subjective in here.
Cut out the derogatory comments. You obviously don’t know your history, doubt you live anywhere near the city or go the game, but if you did know your history you’d know that that a large number of our support are Irish or have Irish blood / connections. You bring-up the topic regularly on the Coleman thread, yet don’t call-out nationalities when people slag or defend other players.

You started a thread on Patterson, have a soft spot for rangers, yet constantly slag off a player who has done so much for our Club on and off the field - your bias is sad, not welcome and outdated. Not sure why you don’t support the shower over the park. Your views are more aligned to John Houlding and the cronies that started the RS than our Everton.

Cut out the derogatory comments. You obviously don’t know your history, doubt you live anywhere near the city or go the game, but if you did know your history you’d know that that a large number of our support are Irish or have Irish blood / connections. You bring-up the topic regularly on the Coleman thread, yet don’t call-out nationalities when people slag or defend other players.

You started a thread on Patterson, have a soft spot for rangers, yet constantly slag off a player who has done so much for our Club on and off the field - your bias is sad, not welcome and outdated. Not sure why you don’t support the shower over the park. Your views are more aligned to John Houlding and the cronies that started the RS than our Everton.

I haven't.
I don't.
I've read your username and know not to listen to you.

Irish. Celtic. Chats wang.

I haven't.
I don't.
I've read your username and know not to listen to you.

Irish. Celtic. Chats wang.
IMG_2558.webp

IMG_2559.webp

You’ve been sussed.
No denials to my other points either, just the ones in bold which the above references show are blag and bluff.
Thankfully your views, lack of respect and those of a few other WUMs are in the tiny minority.
I’m usually proud to meet fellow Blues.
Tolerance and respect wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back