2023/24 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a big fan when he signed also when he came back from Blackpool...all the way through to when he should have been sold.

When that became moot he should have retired several years ago.

Im bewildered that it looks like hes the one calling the shots over a new deal. Meanwhile we could be using that money to extend others deals.
Yeah agree that is no chance he should be on the same money should be far reduced terms. I think this will be his last deal with us cant really see him having a different season just picks up injuries now. I do think we could get a lb in now because of godfrey just feel with coleman young patterson we wont be after a rb

Yeah agree that is no chance he should be on the same money should be far reduced terms. I think this will be his last deal with us cant really see him having a different season just picks up injuries now. I do think we could get a lb in now because of godfrey just feel with coleman young patterson we wont be after a rb

Think it will be interesting what happens at RB if Godfrey leaves.

Also Young probably will be backup to Mykolenko and/or Harrison.

Of course he's signing a new deal. Never leaving.

"It was a really really tough decision when it came to signing my contract, but the 75k a week on offer just about swayed my decision to spend another season on the bench and treatment table".

Fair play Seamus, why would you say no if Everton are desperate enough to hand out contracts to players who aren't available much.

Last dance in Goodisons last season for the best value football transfer ever, who are we argue. Top fella, sadly not the player he was, but we are bare bones so a new deal makes some sense.

We should have never needed to ask him to keep trying for us, but due to our inept management we had to, and being the fella he is, he kept on going to the well even though it’s been empty for years, doing his best for us.

Hope he’s backup to Patterson next season, and only needed sparingly in a nice calm mid table (hopefully much better!) season for the toffees!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back