2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering very little has changed in terms of quality of performance since last season , it doesn’t bode well for his longevity.
All for stability, but stabilising in or around the relegation zone isn’t desirable.

It's almost as though the team he has just isn't very good.

You have a team that's relegation fodder and that's what it'll be.

It's almost as though the team he has just isn't very good.

You have a team that's relegation fodder and that's what it'll be.
I have never disguised the fact that I have never been an admirer of his limited football nor his methodology. I also view his in game management as dire.
But even if I held him in higher esteem, if we are struggling against relegation by Christmas, he will be lucky to survive as would be true of any other manager in that position.
So far, I have seen no tangible improvement from last season to this, which strongly suggests our fortune has yet to change.
We will see..

I have never disguised the fact that I have never been an admirer of his limited football nor his methodology. I also view his in game management as dire.
But even if I held him in higher esteem, if we are struggling against relegation by Christmas, he will be lucky to survive as would be true of any other manager in that position.
So far, I have seen no tangible improvement from last season to this, which strongly suggests our fortune has yet to change.
We will see..
At the end of the Bournemouth game he said things had to change,they haven't,no transfer kitty to speak of so the board are looking for a point s game average for us to just stay up.

We will see..
Yeah, you can continue to play that game - going round in circles - but nothing will change as long as nothing changes. The "interim" chairman (for life) is still in situ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back