2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst I fear you may be right

I’ve seen Everton teams win games with McFadden and Osman upfront

We absolutely destroyed a prime Aston Villa team in a cup game at Goodison under Moyes and our front three was Anichebe on the left, Cahill as a striker, and Dan Gosling on the right.

We got fourth under Moyes when our wide options were Kevin Kilbane and Osman

We are most likely down if we don’t get reinforcements in but quite simply we have to improve the output of the attacking players we have

We have to play better as a team from back to front to create chances and hopefully we’ll do that under Dyche better than we did under Lampard
We can wong it for a few games like that, but we have 18 games left.

This is it: the next few hours will determine our fate.

Those players we do have will look at the situation and recognise what the board and owner have done: accepted relegation. And they'll see Gordon as someone who jumped off a sinking ship.

lol
1675170277620.png

I'm guessing he knew there'd be no signings but he wanted the job enough to sign up anyway?

He was out of work, he's been after any job, he's touched lucky with ours.

Everton now realising that a manager like Dyche will make Southampton a better prospect for players. Suddenly Everton's targets are all journeymen.

He wasn't in any rush to find a job. He got a £16M pay off from Burnley.

This is what he said when asked about Rangers. I'd argue he'd have taken any Premier League job that came up, and would have taken the Rangers job if offered as well.

“There is a window of opportunity (for the Premier League) and I think I’m still in it. People say I’ve been out of the game for seven months but when you consider there’s three months of a close season then it’s like four active months. “I’ve got a window of possible opportunity in the Premier League. If it comes my way then brilliant, if not then I’ll have to broaden my horizons. I do know Ross Wilson at Rangers and if he’d like to invite me to the Old Firm derby – I’ve never been – then he should. I’ve heard so many stories and I’d love to do it. I worked with Ross at Watford.”

I'm curious to know how it would end us? Leeds, Newcastle, Man City, Villa and West Ham are all decent sized clubs that were relegated in the last 25 years and have all bounced back, some better than others.
I also see @ForeverBlue92 liked your post. That tells me all I need to know. The same poster who wants to see us relegated just so he can see us lift The Championship trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.