2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i get that mate IMO. why wait? he’s the best option for the situation mate

the clubs in turmoil let’s sack dyche?
nope.

and 777 and would they buy is then go let’s sack dyche? na mate they only want us for the new ground. they will want stability and i’m sure they’ve seen the previous of the mess
Someone posted in here they can’t sell the ground, not sure how true that is. Also how many of the other clubs grounds have they sold? And they sacked the hertha Berlin manager straight away. And 777 sporting team will probably already be looking at managers and having a plan

Someone posted in here they can’t sell the ground, not sure how true that is. Also how many of the other clubs grounds have they sold? And they sacked the hertha Berlin manager straight away. And 777 sporting team will probably already be looking at managers and having a plan
Don't waste your breath mate, he has his view and he won't change it no matter what facts of figures you present to him.

You know I don’t want dyche long term and I’m not the only one, we can have different opinions, it’s allowed. Dyche ain’t a long term manager for Everton, so why wait. And the new owners may feel the same
I think it would be harsh to sack Dyche in the summer if he keeps us in the league. He kept us up last season after taking over an awful mess of a team and then has had to contend with a points deduction this season. Given Everton’s recent history a points deduction should effectively be automatic relegation, so if he manages to keep us up it would be a fantastic job. Also, Everton will be operating on a shoestring for the foreseeable, so he might not be a big name sexy manager but he can do a job many other managers would refuse to entertain given the restrictions they would have to accept.

it is everything?

you think we will sack dyche? nope

you think fans want him sacked? nope
To a lot of fans being a prem team in our last 2 seasons at goodison is massive and dyche will keep us a prem team, but loads of fans don’t enjoy the style of football. That doesn’t mean they want him sacked soon. But that will change the way we move into BMD.

it’s your opinion mate. how many premier league teams do they own?

mine is they
want us for the ground

then they will sell us on.

they aren’t buying us to bin the manager

To a lot of fans being a prem team in our last 2 seasons at goodison is massive and dyche will keep us a prem team, but loads of fans don’t enjoy the style of football. That doesn’t mean they want him sacked soon. But that will change the way we move into BMD.

but the football is what we have/works mate innit?

the squad also comes into play

more fans wants stability than pep football

moving to the new ground doesn’t mean it effects dyche

I think it would be harsh to sack Dyche in the summer if he keeps us in the league. He kept us up last season after taking over an awful mess of a team and then has had to contend with a points deduction this season. Given Everton’s recent history a points deduction should effectively be automatic relegation, so if he manages to keep us up it would be a fantastic job. Also, Everton will be operating on a shoestring for the foreseeable, so he might not be a big name sexy manager but he can do a job many other managers would refuse to entertain given the restrictions they would have to accept.

yup

Some of them points are fair, but you really think talented young managers from abroad would turn down the Everton job. And a job in the premier league. You’re miles off mate. As for the shoestring budget, we probably will have to sell to buy or be really clever in the market. That still means we can sign players.

Also this is an easier season to survive if guess, sheff utd and Burnley ain’t getting to 25 points. 33 may be enough for safety

Before Sean Dyche starts his day, he wrestles with a concrete slab to get his adrenaline pumping, then enjoys a nutritious breakfast of chopped rebar in gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back