2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of them points are fair, but you really think talented young managers from abroad would turn down the Everton job. And a job in the premier league. You’re miles off mate. As for the shoestring budget, we probably will have to sell to buy or be really clever in the market. That still means we can sign players.

Also this is an easier season to survive if guess, sheff utd and Burnley ain’t getting to 25 points. 33 may be enough for safety
I imagine various young managers from abroad would love to take the job. Now I am not going to delve into the history of PL managers but I would guess that a number of bright young things have come over to chance their arm in the past and have failed miserably. In our current position I don’t think it is a risk worth taking, but that is my opinion.

but the football is what we have/works mate innit?

the squad also comes into play

more fans wants stability than pep football

moving to the new ground doesn’t mean it effects dyche
Works? So you only interested in surviving, like our greatest ever player said, the philosophy of thinking 10th was fine started the slide. Why is it either dyche or Pep, who else plays pep’s style ? Does Howe , Emery, Klopp? There’s plenty of different styles.

And I really dint care what you say about the squad, but we should’nt be having 20% possession at home v Brighton, 30% away at Fulham. 31% at home to Villa, even 45% at home to Luton the other week. Are our players that bad, or is it on the manager. Once fans are paying thousands for their seats at BDM everything changes and so will the ambition, fans won’t accept dyche ball and seeing us getting dominated at our new ground. 3 home wins all season and we’re in February is shocking.

I imagine various young managers from abroad would love to take the job. Now I am not going to delve into the history of PL managers but I would guess that a number of bright young things have come over to chance their arm in the past and have failed miserably. In our current position I don’t think it is a risk worth taking, but that is my opinion.
We’ve never every hired a manager without prem experience, look
How well that’s gone

To counter that, every manager we have had has had 'PL experience' and it has gotten us absolutely nowhere, even when we had money. In general across the league (at all clubs) the best and most successful managers in more recent years have tended (not all) to come from abroad. I wouldn't sack Dyche now tbh it would be silly, not even sure Id do it in the summer either, but he isn't a long term manager for the club (imo) unless he changes his outlook and evolves the way he does things and I just don't see it with him somehow.

To counter that, every manager we have had has had 'PL experience' and it has gotten us absolutely nowhere, even when we had money. In general across the league (at all clubs) the best and most successful managers in more recent years have tended (not all) to come from abroad. I wouldn't sack Dyche now tbh it would be silly, not even sure Id do it in the summer either, but he isn't a long term manager for the club (imo) unless he changes his outlook and evolves the way he does things and I just don't see it with him somehow.
Not a chance 52yr old dyche is changing his style of management

Not a chance 52yr old dyche is changing his style of management
The best managers are the ones who are always learning and evolving, Dyche just strikes me as very stubborn. I find with the likes of him and Moyes they are very 'Ronseal' managers ie they do exactly what they say on the tin and they have an obvious ceiling to them and their ability usually stubbornness.

Long term no, assuming our off field circumstances change for the better. I’m thinking about the foreseeable future and given we are deep in the brown stuff for so many reasons, on and off the field, maybe it is better the devil you know rather that taking a risk. Maybe I am just being safe. My immediate concern is trying to arrive at BMD in the PL and I think Dyche could deliver that.

The best managers are the ones who are always learning and evolving, Dyche just strikes me as very stubborn. I find with the likes of him and Moyes they are very 'Ronseal' managers ie they do exactly what they say on the tin and they have an obvious ceiling to them and their ability usually stubbornness.
The fact we never win from
Conceding the first goal and the substitutions, which Burnley fans moaned about. It must be 3 times this season we’ve been a goal down and his first sub very late on is a full back for a full back

He's the right man in the right place at the right time. He is exactly what we need until the end of the season then see where we are. If anyone thinks you can turn these players into playing Potter ball or similar at this stage they are deluded
He did it at Brighton with worse players. Who had finished 17th playing dog awful football under Chris Houghton. Yes first 2 seasons he was 15th abd 16th, but people could see the plan and then they got 9th and zerbi then got them 7th. They’ve even lost half their first team in 2yrs and are still top 10 and playing good football, while going through a bit of a transition.

Weneedanewmanagerlad, a new face, it's worked for us evree 12-18 months dispass decade lad, we'd be daft not to change now lad, espeshally as we're so close to the droplad. Deez players can defo play pass and movelad, we jus need Potterlad.

Yours

Wotwood Shankssaysixtimeslad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back