2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd already be down in the Championship or worse if it wasn't for Dyche. Not sure why our supporters can't seem to grasp this.
His stubbornness nearly sent us down last season, picking Keane and centre backs at Right back, which he’s doing again. We lost 4– 1 v Newcastle and kept Keane in the team and Godfrey at RB for the next game at Leicester. Keane cost us a goal and gave a pen away, had Maddison scored we’d have gone down.

His stubbornness nearly sent us down last season, picking Keane and centre backs at Right back, which he’s doing again. We lost 4– 1 v Newcastle and kept Keane and Godfrey at RB for the next game at Leicester. Keane cost us a goal and gave a one away, had Maddison scored we’d have gone down.

every manager has flaws

we aren’t getting anyone else any time soon

His stubbornness nearly sent us down last season, picking Keane and centre backs at Right back, which he’s doing again. We lost 4– 1 v Newcastle and kept Keane in the team and Godfrey at RB for the next game at Leicester. Keane cost us a goal and gave a pen away, had Maddison scored we’d have gone down.
We had 3 winnable games (Silva and Mitrovic unavailable for Fulham, etc.) and crapped our collective pants with mind boggling selections and playing a high line for no reason and got lucky with the pen as Keane was playing very well for Leicester and doing his best to relegate us that day.

I mean yeah, great achievement, but having 3-4 winnable games to get 3 points and only managing in the last one is very Burnley.

You know I don’t want dyche long term and I’m not the only one, we can have different opinions, it’s allowed. Dyche ain’t a long term manager for Everton, so why wait. And the new owners may feel the same

ok i get that mate IMO. why wait? he’s the best option for the situation mate

the clubs in turmoil let’s sack dyche?
nope.

and 777 and would they buy is then go let’s sack dyche? na mate they only want us for the new ground. they will want stability and i’m sure they’ve seen the previous of the mess

Sure, it is, and it's based on assumptions on my part* - a better owner after this season and a bigger/calmer transfer window; when we go for pensioners and "EXPERIENCED" crap players and play the same dirge of an idealess one dimensional football (as teams will catch on as they already have even this season) - yeah, 10th for a third time won't be an improvement.

Dyche won't kick on, we all want it, it won't happen. He lacks the ability and is way, WAY too stubborn.

* I honestly don't want to waste 3 entire years of my life with Sean Dyche managing us and making us unwatchable.

3 years? lol we’ve gone backwards for years never mind 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back