2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not thrilled with Dyche but I would have picked the same team and probably made the same sub of Chermiti for Dobbin so I can’t really conclude it would be fair to criticise him.
I appreciate this sentiment, I think some people are looking just at the game in isolation today whereas others (and I include myself in this latter group) are looking at the first three games collectively, and for me, I am also looking at how last season panned out. It just seems to me that left to his own devices he would not make changes, but he appears to be forced into them from external pressure.

Have my doubts about dyche long term but made the right calls today with the players he has available like the Fulham game just need one of them chances to go in . absolutely not on him no ready made striker has been recruited it negligence from the people above

Commentary lady
“ Keane coming on as an added a striker”
Damn near spit my tea out and turned off the match after that.
With his bizarrely assured touch inside the opponents box, fairly sure Keane would have neatly finished the Tarks chance. Although we would probably have 7 nil down if he’d started.

"It's a head scratcher"...he said that twice now, once today and after the Fulham game.

Er, no it isn't. It's entirely explainable: you didn't get a forward into a team that cant score goals. How on earth are those outcomes a head scratcher to him?
What baffles me is that we seem to have absolutely no one who has the capacity to score. You would think the laws of averages one would go in. I know we see them in training drills finishing, but clearly it’s not enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back