2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick to reciting poetry online my boy as your threats of violence do not arouse me in the slightest.

2C461E29-A82C-4E3C-8684-04A976EEE882.webp

The best Dyche can do is finish top of the bottom half, thats his ceiling. (Waits for someone to pop up and say he finished 7th in 1946 with Burnley)
He a relegation area manager, he done what was needed last season. Thanks for that.

Is he the present or the future, for me no!

we have to earn the right to attract a better manager. he’s the man for the job as of now

No mate, Villa got Emery when they were flirting relegation with us.

They didnt hire someone to keep them up, they hired someone to move them away from it.

Weve hired some one experienced in floating above the relegation zone, that's the difference.

By that time, Villa had a stable ownership group. They spent over 100 million on transfers the following summer. Two things that we don't have.

You are right. Only the players sold directly under dyche would have an impact on the team since he took over. Forget about the last few years of selling players and balancing the books before that. That all happened in complete isolation.

Apart from the fact that you were talking about the time under dyche. Hence why i refered to the transfers under dyche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back