2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that a player of another squad would know all of the details, just that we were deducted 8 points and were in a relegation battle for much of the season because of it, and have had 4 potential ownership groups say no or not make the grade. If the players aren't aware, the agents surely are.

Having said all of that, I don't think we were fending off much interest from other clubs for N'diaye, O'Brien or Lindstrom. Whether that's due to our own managing of the financial situation, or the view of our financial situation...I guess it doesn't really matter. We're skint at the moment and everyone knows it.

Two different ownership groups have publicly gone into exclusivity with us and then pulled out because of financial issues …but sure good promising players and their agents with multiple options won’t be aware of it or care about the financial viability of the organisation about to pay their wages.

Two different ownership groups have publicly gone into exclusivity with us and then pulled out because of financial issues …but sure good promising players and their agents with multiple options won’t be aware of it or care about the financial viability of the organisation about to pay their wages.

So are you suggesting none of our signings this Summer are good promising players then?

If they were, surely they'd know all of the bold and not have come here :)

You’re basically arguing that our financial turmoil off the pitch hasn’t affected the club.

You’re just a troll I won’t be engaging with any more. You’re completely divorced from reality and don’t understand football as it’s played on the pitch rather than football manager. Its not a normal position to be a ‘fan’ of the club and to spend all day dismantling every single aspect of it on a daily basis repeatedly, and jumping on any shoot of positivity anywhere to trample it out. It’s weird behaviour which makes me think you’re just a troll.

Regardless of your motivations or whether you even support the club or not you’ve now slipped beyond rational thought trying to argue finances haven’t impacted us on the pitch. There’s just no point even bothering debating anything you have to say if you think that’s the case.
I mean we’ve going backwards in every department since moshri took over. We’ve been a car crash on and off the pitch for years now but people aren’t allowed to call it as it is?

Matty, Do you think with the same players and manager this season will perform better if all the off field stuff is resolved?
Take over complete etc...

These thoughts are not in the head of players when they are in training
These thoughts are not in the head of players when they are missing sitters or misplacing 5 yard passes
These thoughts are not in the head of the manager when he instructs Pickford to launch it every time he gets the ball
These thoughts are not in his head when he waits for us to go behind before making a substitution

They dont care mate

you know what mate. i think they can IF dyche can get us ( some how some way )

coz are strikers are cat litter. to score more goals.

not sit off against any side at home anyway - ok city etc you can’t go gun po

i know we stayed up as 3 teams was awful

but that bad slump don’t get me wrong was disaster - we fell of a cliff

after that we did show we can play footy sort of. we are better currently away with the counter attacking etc

but we have to not surrender games and look like we’ve lost when the opposition go in front

it’s which way what day will we turn up

I mean we’ve going backwards in every department since moshri took over. We’ve been a car crash on and off the pitch for years now but people aren’t allowed to call it as it is?

People are no longer just calling it as it is though. Its progressed to moaning about hypothetical things that haven’t happened. Line ups that haven’t been picked yet, transfers that haven’t even happened, players who haven’t kicked a ball for us getting written off. It’s gone into the realm of irrationality and just making stuff up in order to moan. There’s enough actual stuff to criticise without inventing it.

after that we did show we can play footy sort of. we are better currently away with the counter attacking etc

but we have to not surrender games and look like we’ve lost when the opposition go in front

That isn’t vindictive of just this manager to be fair. Every manager from Silva Ancelloti through to Lampard have had similar issues of us not getting back into games following going a goal down. Don’t get me started on Koeman Allardyce of FSW. It’s a bit of a weird stick to beat him with considering recent past management performances.

The club is a sh1tshow and that is well documented. We are restricted in the player market because 1) our budget restricts our options and 2) not every player will want to join us with the level of uncertainty surrounding the club. Just in the way spending a tonne of money didn’t greatly improve our team performances, having little money doesn’t necessarily have a fatal impact on our performance either.

As often with these things the truth is somewhere in the middle. Has Dyche done ok? Yes (especially when also comparing to the previous two managers) but could he do better? Equally yes and this season will be interesting to see whether he can develop a more progressive style of play and achieve better results. I suspect that’s partly why there has been no talk of an improved contract yet alongside not wanting to saddle new owners with a manager on an extended contract.

IMG_3663.jpeg

Think you mean gung-ho mate

People are no longer just calling it as it is though. Its progressed to moaning about hypothetical things that haven’t happened. Line ups that haven’t been picked yet, transfers that haven’t even happened, players who haven’t kicked a ball for us getting written off. It’s gone into the realm of irrationality and just making stuff up in order to moan. There’s enough actual stuff to criticise without inventing it.
Welcome to the internet.....

That isn’t vindictive of just this manager to be fair. Every manager from Silva Ancelloti through to Lampard have had similar issues of us not getting back into games following going a goal down. Don’t get me started on Koeman Allardyce of FSW. It’s a bit of a weird stick to beat him with considering recent past management performances.

oh i agree mate they’ve not had it as bad as dyche no way

YOU'RE LITERALLY COMPLAINING ABOUT A HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO WHERE NEW OWNERS COME IN AND SACK THELWELL AND DYCHE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back