Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're in the bottom 3 after 10 games, then there will be nowhere to hide.

Granted 3 of those 10 were written off by the clowns who run the club as we did not sign Beto in good time.

I personally, would just like us to go a whole season without sacking a manager. So I'll be more willing to give leeway if the performances suggest light at the end of the tunnel, which at present for me, they do.
They're not - even without Beto we could/should have done better.

We can't pick and choose the excuse like that lol which one was it then? Were we unlucky, were the games written off, was it a lack of striker, etc.? These keep getting more by the game week like.

The teams that crapped on us fail against others currently and we've won 0 out of 4. That's the facts, results matter, we're not getting them.

Results the last 3 years under 3 widely considered bad managers, I may add.

I thought he was "unlucky" v Fulham, we created enough to win the game, cant really say the same for Wolves, but regardless, as ive said, hopefully we get some injured players back for after the International break and we can pick up some results.

Lose Beto and we have to hope DCL can stay fit, lose DCL and we have to hope that Chermo can step up, if Chermo cant, we have to hope Danjuma can, if Danjuma cant, we are screwed and then we plan for The Championship.
I'd say if we go deeper - lose Tarks/Branthwaitieatiie/both and we're goosed.

Same as we are in CM really - paper thin everywhere, hoping the 99999999999999 beep tests done during the summer mean no injuries obviously.

If we're in the bottom 3 after 10 games, then there will be nowhere to hide.

Granted 3 of those 10 were written off by the clowns who run the club as we did not sign Beto in good time.

I personally, would just like us to go a whole season without sacking a manager. So I'll be more willing to give leeway if the performances suggest light at the end of the tunnel, which at present for me, they do.
That light you see ?
It’s of the oncoming train variety I fear!

There are a number of camps currently :

The Manager is bad, The players are bad, The owners are bad.

Some people think all 3, some people think 2, some people think 1 and some people think none of those statements are correct.

I waiver between being in 3 camps, to 2 camps, but never less than 2.

Would make for an interesting poll.
Dyche is not our biggest problem, but, he is definitely part of the problem, I'm in the Moshiri and Kenwright are our biggest problem camp. If we got rid it f Kenwright and Moshiri sold the club to people who had a clue what they were doing, then I would hope replacing Dyche would be one of their first actions. Either way if he loses the next few after the break, he will have to go. God knows who our two chancers will bring in next.

I was just making a comment about an easy start, which it has been. Like plenty of us had said in previous seasons when we’ve had a tough start.
Let's be real though - there's no such thing as an 'easy' game for Everton in 2023.

Since Dyche has come in we've won & lost games we had no right to 'on paper' but they happened anyway..

Excuse me?
IMG_0814.webp

Dyche is not our biggest problem, but, he is definitely part of the problem, I'm in the Moshiri and Kenwright are our biggest problem camp. If we got rid it f Kenwright and Moshiri sold the club to people who had a clue what they were doing, then I would hope replacing Dyche would be one of their first actions. Either way if he loses the next few after the break, he will have to go. God knows who our two chancers will bring in next.
I said earlier on Id be interested to see who they went for as we are running out of options in terms of the 'PL experience' brigade (that are realistic)

Yes people, let’s sack Dyche and let the exact same bells in charge choose another terrible manager you don’t/won’t agree with.
I know what you mean but it's a weird argument, isn't it? Let's keep this disastrous twerp because his successor will be just as bad. But it makes more sense than those fans who seem to think that the manager and coaching staff are responsible for nothing, that the players are to blame when we look like a disorganised mess on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back