2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, to be fair, he didn't help himself with some of the calls he has made. Keane being 1, with Young being allowed on set pieces for far too long as well, wrong tactics etc.
Maybe, just maybe he has found sommat that works. But 1 win, is just 1 win. Let's see where we are in a few weeks. We could easily lose the next few and be deep in it.
Luckily it looks like its just 1 relegation spot to fight over, this year. So we have that going for us.
Was frustration aswell i hope so and with more coming back coleman harrison gives us more players to come off the bench and change games.

Rooney next manager if 777 take over if Dyche flops in the next 12 weeks latest rumours..
Joey. that's not quite what what the article said is it? It actually said that if Sean Dyche was to leave then 777 might want to look at Rooney because they know of him from what he has been doing at DC, it wasn't a definitive thing. Tbh it would be a sure fire way to get peoples backs up as I don't think Rooney is ready for a PL job.

Vault me?

I couldn't be more confident we will win the next two home games though.

We are only a point behind Chelsea now. I know they haven't had a good start but they aren't classed as in any danger.

The start we have had and we are 3 points clear of the relegation zone.

Only paints a good picture for us going forward.
We have won 1 game out of 6 so far this season and won 6 in total out of 24 since he was appointed which is absolutely abysmal. I want us to win every game but suspect you might be getting a tad carried away after a win against a poor opposition on the day. Need to have a decent run and some consistency before any good pictures have been painted i think mate.

Ok then I think @Rooney_Tunes hates him but is sound so I nominate him.

We'll be top 10 at the end of the season.

I have said it before, been ridiculed but I don't care...

I Thank You...

Top 10 Dave, Top 10...

You can happily vault me at the end of the season if we don't...

Liverpool supporters; ignore them.

This was him in November of last year. I like that he said about fans wanting him sacked are kopites.

Screenshot_20230925_221055_Chrome.webp
Screenshot_20230925_221006_Chrome.webp
Screenshot_20230925_220938_Chrome.webp

Over compensating now.

Was frustration aswell i hope so and with more coming back coleman harrison gives us more players to come off the bench and change games.
Let's get into Villa and approach Luton, with belief a nd confidence.

Get some consistency in the play, good signs v Brentford, to build on.
UTFTs!

Joey. that's not quite what what the article said is it? It actually said that if Sean Dyche was to leave then 777 might want to look at Rooney because they know of him from what he has been doing at DC, it wasn't a definitive thing. Tbh it would be a sure fire way to get peoples backs up as I don't think Rooney is ready for a PL job.
A rumour is a rumour how ever it is put - however like you I think its a no go - just winding my friend Chico up lol

A rumour is a rumour how ever it is put - however like you I think its a no go - just winding my friend Chico up lol
It wasn't a rumour though, it was some clickbait journo writing a made up story for hits. It was just saying he would be an option, there is no story and nothing in it mate.

I have been wanting him sacked after the Bournemouth game.

Nothing he has done in his career or the short time he's been here tells me he should be managing us.
He WILL be sacked within 12 months maximum.

VAULT ME

I don’t actively “want” an Everton manager to fail. I didn’t “want” Lampard sacked, but I knew he had to be in the end, because he was proving himself to be useless. I’d much rather Dyche become competent and still be our manager at the end of the season than have to go through more upheaval, so I can’t say I “want” him sacked.

Do I think he will see out the season in the job though? No, because I don’t think he’s a very good manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back