2023/24 Sean Dyche

Sleeping on this hasnt helped. Its actually real cringe. Played 4 at home. Lost all 4. But its not like its been all class visiting. Luton fulham and wolves.
Sort it out or no matter the state the clubs in you cant survive stats like that. All bloody 4.
It’s disastrous. You can’t stay in the PL with home form like that. I was pretty optimistic going into this game and this has pulled the rug right from under him for me.

It’s disastrous. You can’t stay in the PL with home form like that. I was pretty optimistic going into this game and this has pulled the rug right from under him for me.

Yep. Whats that saying. If you are down there you have to win your home games.

Going well so far.

Only has himself to blame.
Settle on a formation for this type of opponent.
Has his full compliment of players on the pitch now...
Only watched game yesterday, and if he has blamed Goodison faithful then he deserves the nark that's coming.
It's the sign of a person who little or no connection with the bread and butter of the club the fan. Maybe he has sensed something from 7 7and 7, but we fan don't deserve Dyche sticking the boot in for his self preservation.

#DycheOut

Won 6 of his 25 Premier League games
Lost 7 of the last 8 home games
Conceded 41 goals in those 25 games, 41!
Won just 22 points from those 25 games, that is a PPG of 0.88, never even close enough to keep us up. If we continue like that we will end the season with 31 points.....
PPG in the Premier League is WORSE THAN BENITEZ AND LAMPARD!!! and only 0.01 better than Mike Walker....

View attachment 229752

“Knee jerk” though.

The knee jerkers are the people that fell over themselves in midweek because we’d won a couple of games. Those games were the anomalies.

Thomas Frank and Unai Emery comprehensively outplayed on their own patches in back to back away games whilst slotting 5 goals.

The hipsters are not going to like this. Quick, bring up how he didn’t really choose to play Branthwaite or let’s pull up his win record discounting all his wins that don’t count.
Undone on his own patch by Luton. No surprise there’s complete silence from his worshippers..

On a boat in the med, so off grid on and off, for the lads that asked my thoughts:

Backing the manager beyond question! Kneejerking week to week, isn’t the clever play here. As I said in the week, highs, lows are all part of the process and it will be just that as opposed an event.

Proper football manager! ;)
The results dont back any of this up. Its not kneejeeking after this many home losses to average teams. People went overboard because we won a game or two but those games were the exception it seems.

Yesterday was as bad as it gets. His record is horrific, especially at home.

Proper football managers dont serve up that rubbish we saw yesterday. And they certainly don't blame small details every week or talk about stats or Xg.

I think you`d need a fairly low footballing acumen to look at what Dyche is doing and think this is the guy for now or the long term.
Let's be honest. None of us really have a high footballing acumen. The people liking your comment are the ones who I thought had low footballing acumen for defending Lampard, and now I'm the one with egg on my face. The club is in a shambles and it's hard to put this into context with any manager.

How bad is this fella when the manager of a team that had never won a game in the premier league before had complete confidence that they would come to Goodison and win. If that isn't a sign that this fella needs to go immediately then i don't know what is. Every day he is still here is a day closer to the championship.

How bad is this fella when the manager of a team that had never won a game in the premier league before had complete confidence that they would come to Goodison and win. If that isn't a sign that this fella needs to go immediately then i don't know what is. Every day he is still here is a day closer to the championship.
Nathan Jones last season too. Seems to be a trend....

He should be gone in the morning. There is no good reason for keeping him now.
It surely isn't beyond the wit of this club to get someone in who can get this shower to perform at a mediocre level.
What we've seen in recent months is unacceptable.
The players we have are not the best, but they were good enough to beat Arsenal last season, to hammer Brighton away last season, to beat Brentford and Villa last week. If the players were genuinely 'not good enough', then they couldn't have pulled off those results. The key is getting this group to perform well consistently. Dyche has clearly tried and failed.