2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, despite my thoughts on the matter. I think Bournemouth is probably his last chance. Praying for a win so I can just turn off from this club over the break.

he has taken Everton back to year zero football.

file under: pullis, warnock, coyle, allardyce and all the rest of the dinosaurs.

the most you can hope for is a quick fix. dyche hasn't even managed that.

The number one thing he could do at Goodison is press get the crowd going..its intimidating recorded historically by various managers over the years, what does this gravel eating ball bag do? Blames everyone but his abject clueless self. Just punt him now.

Four home games, 4 defeats. If the opposition had been City, Arsenal, Liverpool and Manure, this should still be unacceptable. I thought Dyche had turned a corner last week with his team selection, but yesterday was beyond baffling. To have a manager who's more scared of losing than being confident of winning sucks the life out of the support before a balls been kicked. Yesterday should have been a positive affair, but he blew it, the negative get.

Yes I am mate. You can look at the results at home for the past two seasons to see evidence

That’s complete rubbish. Luton are a newly promoted team made up entirely of Championship standard players who have never played top flight football in their careers. Previous home results are irrelevant, they are by far the worst opposition we’ve played in that time.

While we’re using previous seasons as evidence though, are we allowed to look into Dyche’s record of 10 wins in his last 59 Premier League games?

The number one thing he could do at Goodison is press get the crowd going..its intimidating recorded historically by various managers over the years, what does this gravel eating ball bag do? Blames everyone but his abject clueless self. Just punt him now.
You can only press when a team is playing it out from the back and Luton weren't going that yday. They followed a blueprint for beating Everton at home out of possession. It's why we tend to do better against the top 6 at home, because we have less of the ball.

That’s complete rubbish. Luton are a newly promoted team made up entirely of Championship standard players. Previous home results are irrelevant, they are by far the worst opposition we’ve played in that time.

While we’re using previous seasons as evidence though, are we allowed to look into Dyche’s record of 10 wins in his last 59 Premier League games?
Mate Southampton finished rock bottom last season and beat us with the same blueprint. We can't score from open play at home.

You can only press when a team is playing it out from the back and Luton weren't going that yday. They followed a blueprint for beating Everton at home out of possession. It's why we tend to do better against the top 6 at home, because we have less of the ball.
Yeah, we were brilliant against Arsenal.

Mate Southampton finished rock bottom last season and beat us with the same blueprint. We can't score from open play at home.

And you rightly wanted the previous manager chased for such results, so what is making you want to so passionately defend this manager? Is it just because he isn’t Lampard and you went a bit early with your adulation for him?

Clap clap clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back