2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of them seem very quiet now after going big midweek and calling out people who want him sacked, vaulting people and going on about how we’ve turned a corner and will get 6 points from Luton and Bournemouth.
Personally am looking forward to Dyche getting a win so I can call out the Dyche naysayers

Most of them seem very quiet now after going big midweek and calling out people who want him sacked, vaulting people and going on about how we’ve turned a corner and will get 6 points from Luton and Bournemouth.
I agree buddy. Please call these fellow fans out and see if they will show accountability for Everton’s defeat yesterday.

If a few Everton and indeed opposition managers mention how Goodison can negatively effect Everton might there be something in it? Personally I think it’s down to the players to show intent and purpose to get the crowd going.
We started well enough but fell away too quickly, we needed to be relentless and intense yesterday but on the back of 2 victories and playing Luton I think the players thought they were going to stroll to victory.
As well as slating our tactics we need to say Luton got theirs spot on, they turned us over good and proper.
We may well have to rely on our away performances, a sad indictment that we possess zero intimidation at Goodison these days.

Personally am looking forward to Dyche getting a win so I can call out the Dyche naysayers
Good luck with that. On his performance to date, you will be able to do that once every 6 games or so. His record clearly shows he is one of the worst managers we have had in 145 years. I will save my clapping until the day he is sacked which won't be too long now.

Tell you what you better hope that’s next week, because if we don’t win next week then he has had his last win as Everton manager.
All the Bournemouth coaching staff will need to work on in the week is set plays, that’s how they’ll get something. We’re sadly looking like baring witness to unwanted history next Saturday

When he says about a nervousness at Goodison affecting the result it gives food for thought. Everton seem to play better away from Goodison so might there be something in it?
On another day it's winning breads confidence. Looking for excuses to park the blame. No reason to be nervous after two excellent away wins. This was another step in "changing the story". Management and players have both failed yesterday. Much now rides on Bournemouth game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back