2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike’s just having a bad time because Brighton lost yesterday. There’s no other excuse for his cryarseing this season every time we lose a game. 7 games ffs.

He's going through my old posts in the Lampard thread as we speak and "middle fingering" them lol

I used to rise to his bait but then upon reflection started to genuinely feel sorry for the boy. Imagine being so unhappy/unfulfilled in your life that you spend your weekends crying about a game of football / raging over other peoples opinions on the internet 🤷‍♂️

Anyway whats your thoughts on yesterday mate ? For me Dyche has to start looking at 3 at the back - its clear to me that he's actually trying to set us up to "have a go" but we simply haven't the defence to play that way.

Similiar issue Ancelotti faced in which he then "shut up shop" and played for the 1-0.

I think he's let the dinosaur tag lift heavy around his neck since managing us and wants to try appease the fans/critics by showing he's not a one trick pony but as a result of that we're shipping gols.

3 At the back, Onana + Garner in the middle and a front 3 of McNeil, DCL and Harrison and I think we'll be alright. If he sticks to the current formation then I fear the players will let him down and his job becomes in trouble.

We lost 13 out of 19 home games

Why are you acting liked this is just about yesterday? Our home form is appalling under Dyche

Other managers got sacked here for far less.

There is no excuse to have 4 points from these games. The manager is responsible for such dreadful lethargic, conservative performances at home. He talks about organisation and details but can't even manage set pieces.

People will actually throw the “knee jerk” thing around non ironically, while going completely overboard after one or two wins. Yesterday was the norm and the Brentford game was the outlier. We have 0 points from 4 home games that have included Wolves, Fulham and Luton. No other team in this league will pick up worse home results against those 3.

Oh don’t worry I’m not concerned one bit about Brighton, I have no doubt whatsoever that they are finishing at least 25 points ahead of us. Don’t you have some twisting and contorting to do in the Liverpool thread about how a VAR decision actually went against them despite the whole system being run by Kopites and rigged in their favour?

Oh and Liverpool lost as well, double whammy for you. Allison played well though so you can keep his poster up above your Brighton bed sheets.

Mike’s just having a bad time because Brighton lost yesterday. There’s no other excuse for his cryarseing this season every time we lose a game. 7 games ffs.
Seriously, what makes you think Dyche will be good for us?
What has he done during his time at Burnley or here to warrant the support?

Oh and Liverpool lost as well, double whammy for you. Allison played well though so you can keep his poster up above your Brighton bed sheets.

Tell me more about how all refs are kopites and the game is rigged in their favour and that’s the reason they win trophies.

Don’t take your anger out on others because you backed an absolute cart of a manager who’s won 10 games in 58.

He's going through my old posts in the Lampard thread as we speak and "middle fingering" them lol

I used to rise to his bait but then upon reflection started to genuinely feel sorry for the boy. Imagine being so unhappy/unfulfilled in your life that you spend your weekends crying about a game of football / raging over other peoples opinions on the internet 🤷‍♂️

Anyway whats your thoughts on yesterday mate ? For me Dyche has to start looking at 3 at the back - its clear to me that he's actually trying to set us up to "have a go" but we simply haven't the defence to play that way.

Similiar issue Ancelotti faced in which he then "shut up shop" and played for the 1-0.

I think he's let the dinosaur tag lift heavy around his neck since managing us and wants to try appease the fans/critics by showing he's not a one trick pony but as a result of that we're shipping gols.

3 At the back, Onana + Garner in the middle and a front 3 of McNeil, DCL and Harrison and I think we'll be alright. If he sticks to the current formation then I fear the players will let him down and his job becomes in trouble.

I think he needs to drop Gueye and Doucoure, put Garner in the middle and Harrison or Danjuma outwide starting. A valid criticism of him is he’s often late making changes to the starting line ups but then I remember saying the same about Moyes and Ancelotti. In the past Dyche has usually done it eventually if a bit too late for most fans liking.

Basically after watching two seasons of utter dross and players walking round the pitch refusing to work for managers and not caring, I’m not about to demand the removal of a manager who kept us up last season, has all the players working hard, and has just shown he can win back to back away games at tough venues.

Yes the home form isn’t great but you would think after cycling through 7 managers all with the same results that eventually the fans might allow one manager some time regardless of poor results to fix some problems. Not in this age of internet fans wanting a pat on the head from Sky every game. I’m sure there’s a hipster manager out there who could have us in the top 4 no problem just by ‘going for it’ a bit more.

Last edited:

Tell me more about how all refs are kopites and the game is rigged in their favour and that’s the reason they win trophies.

Don’t take your anger out on others because you backed an absolute cart of a manager who’s won 10 games in 58.

My anger? You’re the one who’s spammed this entire thread made up that Everton lost because it has apparently proved you right in the internet. Mind you you’ve been wrong so many times it probably is a novelty even if celebrated too early, you’d know all about going to early with predictions though wouldn’t you.

You’re the one who’s brought up the kopites twice now unprompted in an Everton thread. Complex.

I think he needs to drop Gueye and Doucoure, put Garner in the middle and Harrison or Danjuma outwide starting. A valid criticism of him is he’s often late making changes to the starting line ups but then I remember saying the same about Moyes and Ancelotti. In the past Dyche has usually done it eventually if a bit too late for most fans liking.

Basically after watching two seasons of utter dross and players walking round the pitch refusing to work for managers and not caring, I’m not about to demand the removal of a manager who kept us up last season, has all the players working hard, and has just shown he can win back to back away games at tough venues.

Yes the home form isn’t great but you wouldn’t honk after cycling through 7 managers all with the same results that eventually the fans might allow one manager some time regardless of poor results to fix some problems. Not in this age of internet fans wanting a pat on the head from Sky every game. I’m sure there’s a hipster manager out there who could have us in the top 4 no problem just by ‘going for it’ a bit more.

This it, Dyche likes to go for players that have years behind them than go for the younger talent.

My anger? You’re the one who’s spammed this entire thread made up that Everton lost because it has apparently proved you right in the internet. Mind you you’ve been wrong so many times it probably is a novelty even if celebrated too early, you’d know all about going to early with predictions though wouldn’t you.

You’re the one who’s brought up the kopites twice now unprompted in an Everton thread. Complex.

You brought up Brighton completely unprompted in an Everton thread first??

LOOOOL creasing at you of all people going on about someone else being wrong. You chat more bubbles and tin foil conspiracy crap than anyone on here.

Seriously, what makes you think Dyche will be good for us?
What has he done during his time at Burnley or here to warrant the support?

Got Burnley promoted twice

Took Burnley into europe on one of the lowest budgets in the league

Kept one of the worst group of Everton players I’ve ever seen up last season out performing all his relegation rivals without a recognised striker

Has shown the tactical acumen to convincing dismantle Brighton Villa and Brentford (three sides with imperious home form at the time) on their own patch.

He’s been here less than a full season and had one transfer window.

It’s not a binary thing, you can back the manager for now whilst still harbouring concerns and reservations, it doesn’t have to mean anyone backing him is a fanboy and anyone questioning him wants him out now.

You brought up Brighton completely unprompted in an Everton thread first??

LOOOOL creasing at you of all people going on about someone else being wrong. You chat more bubbles and tin foil conspiracy crap than anyone on here.

I was right about staying up though. You should try backing the manager a bit more and supporting your own team rather than throwing your toys out the pram every time we lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back