2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no argument you can make that Dyche is somehow about par at home.

7 defeats in 8 shuts your argument down, instantly.

we've won 2 out of our last 3 games mate. Dont get me wrong if we lose to Bournemouth then the manager and players will be under much greater scrutiny but you get the feeling that sadly some fans are desperate for a loss to further their agenda against the manager's position.

Looking at the situation from a rational perspective - we were never in the fight for europe/top 10 this season likewise the aim was clear in that we need to avoid relegation.

Right now - we're out the bottom 3 and one game away from a cup quarter final. Its not been pretty but he's achieving what he's been set out to do by a club in disarray off the field.

I am not sure there is another coach available for free that would do better at keeping us up this season. Thats not saying Dyche is any good but regardless ou MUST always nbe looking for an upgrade!

Goodison will be very toxic next week, if we lose that (which we will) then Dyche surely should be sacked.....

Make no mistake, it is a joke he is still here now!

As I tweeted yesterday......

Fulham got their 1st win at Goodison
Wolves got their 1st win at Goodison
Luton got their 1st win at Goodison
Bournemouth yet to win, I think we know how this ends!

I don't get the defending. It was awful. I don't get the negative attitude (at home full stop but at home v Luton) in the way he set up the team. At Brentford and Villa we were up for it. Why change all that "because we are at home"? We've set out negatively for numerous games now at home and this is the result. Yes we've missed a few. That's on them players for taking wildies. The attitude of playing at home stinks. It's negatively inspired. If this is all Dyche has in his locker
then he's going to be sacked very soon because results will not improve.

Someone asked me why we should keep Dyche so of course I included the positives. I didn’t ask anyone why we should fire Dyche.
No, but if someone is proposing the firing of Dyche from Everton they are also unlikely to mention that he got another club into Europe several years ago. If they had, that would have been odd. You've presented your case why he should stay, others have presented the case for why he should go. Both arguments presented the evidence that supports their position, whether you requested it or not is moot. It's odd that you think selective presentation of evidence is completely justified in your case but in others it is a lack of rigour and evidence of bias. It's bias in both cases.

Goodison will be very toxic next week, if we lose that (which we will) then Dyche surely should be sacked.....

Make no mistake, it is a joke he is still here now!

As I tweeted yesterday......

Fulham got their 1st win at Goodison
Wolves got their 1st win at Goodison
Luton got their 1st win at Goodison
Bournemouth yet to win, I think we know how this ends!
This is my concern. Every team in the league will be looking at their visit to Goodison as a huge target for three points. We've become the soft touch of the division, despite a team of giants and our "hard man" manager.

Even if Dyche is sacked , who then is available to be hired ?

Allardyce ? That'll cause the fans to riot.

Everton squad has players who've been hired by 5 different managers all with different styles of play. Fitting square pegs in round holes.

Not a fan of dyche , hate his style of play but this constant criticism by the fanbase has to stop because even if Everton sack him and get another manager , the incoming manager won't get a tune out of this rabble.

Everton squad has players who've been hired by 5 different managers all with different styles of play. Fitting square pegs in round holes.

Not a fan of dyche , hate his style of play but this constant criticism by the fanbase has to stop because even if Everton sack him and get another manager , the incoming manager won't get a tune out of this rabble.
So, what? We just give up? What's your actual proposal here?

Sound.

But if we sack him, at least we won't have to watch him on the touchline and listen to him chatting rubbish on a weekly basis.

Sack him and hire the 2pac hologram.

It's not like you would notice the difference.

The last paragraph was me mate, I've done nothing but preach that but I don't think anyone does any worse.

Appalling start, no excuses for all those 4 defeats at Goodison. Yesterday was the worst premier League result we've ever had IMO and it was on Dyche.

If it was my decision, I'd be sounding out Julen Lopetegui.

we've won 2 out of our last 3 games mate. Dont get me wrong if we lose to Bournemouth then the manager and players will be under much greater scrutiny but you get the feeling that sadly some fans are desperate for a loss to further their agenda against the manager's position.

Looking at the situation from a rational perspective - we were never in the fight for europe/top 10 this season likewise the aim was clear in that we need to avoid relegation.

Right now - we're out the bottom 3 and one game away from a cup quarter final. Its not been pretty but he's achieving what he's been set out to do by a club in disarray off the field.
good post this tbh

but you called frank all the time…

Oh that’s real rich coming from you

The last paragraph was me mate, I've done nothing but preach that but I don't think anyone does any worse.

Appalling start, no excuses for all those 4 defeats at Goodison. Yesterday was the worst premier League result we've ever had IMO and it was on Dyche.

If it was my decision, I'd be sounding out Julen Lopetegui.

he legged wolves due to money not available

so rule him out to

Just another person making money from this circus, why is anyone suprised this club is being laughed at by every single supporter of every club in this league, probably in this country. What do we do?

Leave cretins out of their depth like Dyche in position so they got even more ammo!

Don`t blame the people mocking us, blame the people that cause them to be able to mock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back