2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I think more about the HT subs, why not just bring on Patterson why take off both wingers?
He has a don't get beat mentality and when were a goal down against a good side the mentality flips to don't get beat by more than 1.
His attempt to try and get back in the game is hoof it and feed of scraps whilst still retaining the defensive shape.

Pure grim to watch a professional football club come up with those tactics, especially when its our own club.

But hey ho lets be happy weve got him as manager.

Nothing beats the eye test.

And my eyes have been bleeding for the majority of the games I’ve witnessed under him. That Luton game will stick in my head for a long time.

If there was ever a sign of a manager who is totally clueless on what to do, then that was the game. I was shocked a professional football managers response was to hoof it and hope for the best
I will never forget the TV camera panning over to him on the sideline and there he was screaming at his players to not try and play football but to hoof it and against absolute fodder. It was the end of the end of the end for me. The point of no return. An absolutely abysmal manager.

It's funny when you speak to Blues in the real world you get some reasonable views on the game at the weekend ie we played reasonably well and looked well set up.

Come on here and it's all Dyche's fault. Echo chamber.
Except the people on here are evaluating his tenure overall and not just last Saturday's game and his tenure overall has been absolutely shocking.

No, I think it is still too early to judge O`Neil, done well to get the Wolves job, see how he goes.

Talks a good game though, and has done well with Bournemouth and now Wolves so far.

They've played 5 of the top 8. Took the job on 72 hours notice before the start of the season. Lost their best player to the saudi league. Zero money to invest. He did a great job pulling bournemouth away from the relegation scrap last season when many had them down as certs for dropping like a stone.
Its early to call but he looks a pretty decent manager in the making.

They've played 5 of the top 8. Took the job on 72 hours notice before the start of the season. Lost their best player to the saudi league. Zero money to invest. He did a great job pulling bournemouth away from the relegation scrap last season when many had them down as certs for dropping like a stone.
Its early to call but he looks a pretty decent manager in the making.
Fully agree and like I said above I was really impressed with him on MNF... if you havent heard him tonight it is well worth a watch.

He even showed the drills in training which made their winning goal at the weekend, good attention to detail.

The face you’re certain there isn’t a manager around that could do a better job then Dyche is currently doing is baffling.

I have no doubt there is, but who? And I would almost guarantee that they wepilsbt come here, also we can’t afford to pay the dinner lady atm so I doubt we can afford to sack dyche

Have you not seen Sean Dyches' 'protect the V' or whatever he called it?
Yes, I wasn`t particularly impressed with that, protect the V i.e. sit in and defend that area.

O`Neil was talking about how he identified Bournemouths midfield and how they were going to play through it weeks earlier. O`Neil was much more in depth and technical, he will be a better and more attacking coach/manager than Dyche.

I can see him being like Eddie Howe, big future for O`Neil....

Anyone watching MNF?

Really impressed with Gary O`Neil... Talks really well and showed the work in training which their winning goal came from.

No wonder his teams do well.
Was interesting to watch, his explanation of how to manipulate the 4 v 3 situation was nice to see and how it worked.

He seems quite a enthusiastic and passionate lad if a little excitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back