Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean its simple maths.

The Fat kopite did badly at Newcastle, did badly here and is currently doing very badly in Spain
Lampard did badly at Chelsea, did badly here and then was terrible again for Chelsea and hasnt been given another job.
Dyche did badly at Burnley, got them relegated, then nearly took us down.

Logic.
I'm going to bite here on this drivel, which I'm guessing is what you were looking for.

Dyche did not do badly at Burnley. He didn't get them relegated amd if we had gone down last season it would have had relatively little to do with him.

Anything to the contrary is guff of the highest order

I'm going to bite here on this drivel, which I'm guessing is what you were looking for.

Dyche did not do badly at Burnley. He didn't get them relegated amd if we had gone down last season it would have had relatively little to do with him.

Dyche got sacked after 30 games with 24 points. In the bottom 3 Averaging 0.8 points per game.

Thier new manager got 11 points in the final 8 games averaging 1.37 points per game.

Do you still believe he had nothing to do with them getting relegated 😂😂😂 which was for the 2nd time

Hang on, this doesn’t make any sense. If we’d gone down last season then it wouldn’t have had anything to do with him, ok, then that means that Burnley’s relegation didn’t have anything to do with the manager incumbent when they were relegated and was in fact Dyche’s fault surely?

Hang on, this doesn’t make any sense. If we’d gone down last season then it wouldn’t have had anything to do with him, ok, then that means that Burnley’s relegation didn’t have anything to do with the manager incumbent when they were relegated and was in fact Dyche’s fault surely?
He kept us up, but didnt take Burnley down.

Schrödingers Dyche.

#Miracle

Really? I know in going off topic, but I must check in with a few Brizzle City fans I know and see if they need a reality check / the bad news breaking!

Anyway, Dyche. He's badly Alan Pardew ain't he?

Just do enough to keep us up please.
seems some mixed reports on the Lampard thing but Bristol tend to prefer a more 'coach' type rather than a manager, not really sure what Lampard is tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back